Thread: Fun time at the Mounds

GLFWDA Member GLFWDA Member

Default Fun time at the Mounds

Well frist time out at the mounds with my stock ford pickup over the weekend and not my quad had a great time with Zac aka (700r ) and his family. Got stuck a coulpe times helped Zac get unstuck watched a Ford Raptor tear it up tell he sucked in some water the guy who owned it also own lasco ford dealership. Preety nice just pull a truck off the lot and take it to the Mounds for the day. Did have a little damage to my right side step bumper after dropping down over a tree root over by the deep pits I pulled the step bumper right off at least I was able to drive home. Poor Zac had some minor engine damage so we all had to double up and ride back to pick up his trailer at home. Main thing is we all had a fun day talk to you all soon Jeff. AKA THE WATER BUFFALO

Hey Jeff,
    Glad you had a GREAT time. Can't wait to get together again. You gonna make Colorado???

GLFWDA Member GLFWDA Member

JERRY GOING TRY AND MAKE IT MIGHT NEED TO DOUBLE UP AND RIDE OUT THERE WITH SOMEONE THE OLD FORD GETTING PRETTY HIGH ON THE MILEAGE. HEY JERRY YOU GOING TO BE COMING DOWN TO MIKES HOUSE ? TALK TO YOU LATER JEFF.

Going to Mike's? Hadn't planned on it. Any reason I should? Before Colorado you mean? Would make more sense to meet up closer to Marshall/Battle Creek/K-zoo.