Thread: Kiss it Good Bye

Default Kiss it Good Bye

I just got my Jan. edition of ATVA Magazine. There is an article that describes the loss of trails in a number of states. These are National Forests. Here is just a sample.

1. Mt. Hood, OR - had 2,312 miles of roads and trails, now has 146 miles
    2. Nebraska & S. Dakota - had 3,338 miles of trails and roads, there are now 585 miles of roads and 223 miles of trails.
    3. Colorado has 5,600 miles of roads & trials in the White River NF. The anouncement yet to be made, but NF officals are indicating trails will be lost.

Folks may get angry about his, but if ya keep electing the democrats that support the tree huggers, Kiss it good bye.

I'll keep sending the emails to explian why they should be left open, but right now it doesn't seem to be working.

My 2¢

Hope all have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Dave

I think you're preaching to the choir.
    Oz
    KD8NFX

Hi Oz...I agree with the choir...but wanted to post as an FYI...hope more folks will write letters if they see this.

Thanks,
    Dave

GLFWDA Member GLFWDA Member DDS4X4's Avatar

Yes, even the choir needs encouragement to continue to practice.

Thanks Dave!
    Doug - KD8EDH
    UFWDA http://www.ufwda.org/
    GLFWDA http://www.glfwda.org/
    IFWDA http://www.ifwda.org/

2000 WJ Grand Laredo V8 QD UC, trail rated & Doug tested
    Kevins Sliders, 265/75R16 Cooper Discoverer STT, Cobra 76XTR,
    ARBw/Warn 9.5XP, EMU lift, JKS Discos, Icom V-8000, Garmin GPS

The NFS has to be infiltrated with hordes of Sierra Clubbers

Quote Originally Posted by hemrides View Post
    I just got my Jan. edition of ATVA Magazine. There is an article that describes the loss of trails in a number of states. These are National Forests. Here is just a sample.

1. Mt. Hood, OR - had 2,312 miles of roads and trails, now has 146 miles
    2. Nebraska & S. Dakota - had 3,338 miles of trails and roads, there are now 585 miles of roads and 223 miles of trails.
    3. Colorado has 5,600 miles of roads & trials in the White River NF. The anouncement yet to be made, but NF officals are indicating trails will be lost.

Folks may get angry about his, but if ya keep electing the democrats that support the tree huggers, Kiss it good bye.

I'll keep sending the emails to explian why they should be left open, but right now it doesn't seem to be working.

My 2¢

Hope all have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Dave

Republicans are just as bad, they just don't close trails. I couldn't give you a single ****, much less 2 ****s for either one of them.

I would have a hard time giving them the 'prairie dog pokin out the hole'