I NOW HAVE A MAP AND INFO IN PDF (adobe acrobat) FORMAT THAT I CAN E-MAIL if you PM me your @dress.

Friday Night & Saturday - Bonfire, Potluck, Free Primative Camping on my property (Hotels near by), two optional 2 hour trail rides (one clean for the stockers, one dirty for the not-so-stockers), an RTI ramp, take part in a local parade, hang out at a carnival, watch a lumberjack contest or hang out at a carnival, and Polka at a Beer tent.

Sunday - Breakfast on the grill, short easy trailride to a Mud Run. Park all GL members together to promote the club with a box of flyers promoting GL, Participate and or Spectate in the Mud Run (tire size classes up to 33, 34-38, 39-44, Open Class). Shake hands, Hug and Kiss and say goodbye.

I'm thinking August 6-8th. Same weekend as Boyne Falls Polish Fest near my home.

What do you think? Would GL have a problem with this? We'd stick to legal trails and seasonal roads. No drinking and driving or drugs. Just good clean and dirty family fun.

P.S. - Anyone got an RTI Ramp or plans for biulding one? I could also use some excavating service to make a play course for everyone on my property.