I brought this over here because its such an unusual seld, I figure he could use somemore folks watching for it.
http://frederic-mi.com/snowforum/viewtopic.php?t=121

Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:13 pm Post subject: STOLEN ORANGE D&D FIRECAT 800

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys got to help me if you can. My brand new D&D Firecat 800 was stolen Sat night/Sunday morning from Houghton Lake. We were staying in the Comfort Suites Hotel and it was taken from right next to my trailer. I cant believe this happened, I should have known to put it back in the trailer.

ORANGE FIRECAT WITH FIRECAT 800 WriTTEN ON SIDE, CUSTOM GRAPHICS. THIS IS A D&D SLED. HOW DO I ADD PIC?

REWARD TO ANYONE SUPPLYING INFO TO ITS RECOVERY!!!

This isnt something you see everyday so it should be easy to spot if its taken out. . Let me know if anyone knows of a D&D 800 engine for sale, or a Boondocker kit, etc. It had the following on it.
D&D 800 Engine
Boondocker EFI controller
Single D&D Pipe
D&D Silencer
Poilshed Tunnel
Track had 68 ice pixx and 102 trail studs in it. Easy to spot.

PLEASE KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN, I NEED YOUR HELP!!!

You can call me with any info, 248-330-5511...Jeff

UPDATE: SLED SEEN IN MANCELONA, MICHIGAN. Got a call from an arcticchat member last night who saw the post. He saw the sled at Starvation Lake Bar Sunday afternoon. That is in between Mancelona and Grayling, Michigan. if your in that area, please keep an eye out.
I have made up a flyer, if you are in that area and willing to post some up for me , please PM me and I will send to your email...thanks Jeff