Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: SnoFari 2011 SoFficial Thread

GLFWDA Member GLFWDA Member Kixx007's Avatar

Default SnoFari 2011 SoFficial Thread

For those who cannot see pictures the date is January 28th, 29th and 30th of 2011

Please stay tuned to this post for more information.

Replying to this thread will not reserve you a spot, you MUST send in a registration form on or after November 1st

If you have never heard of SnoFari before, here is some information;

SnoFari is a family oriented Winter trail-ride that takes place on state land in and around the West Branch, Mi area. It is open to all makes and models of licensed four-wheel drive vehicles. We host a banquet dinner on Saturday night and give away TONS of awesome prizes during the raffle. The event is sanctioned by the Great Lakes Four Wheel Drive Association and sponsored by Great Lakes 4X4.

I have attached the 2011 Registration form, Please remember that these MUST be mailed in AFTER November 1st. We will not accept any registrations postmarked prior to November 1st. The only way to reserve a spot is by MAILING your registration form to the address listed on the form. Trail Guides (including Tail Guns) and Sponsors do not need to submit this registration form, please contact me for registration.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Kixx007; November 8th, 2010 at 10:25 AM.

What do the T-Shirt and Sweatshirts look like??

GLFWDA Member GLFWDA Member Kixx007's Avatar

I corrected some things on the registration form. The phone number for the hotel was wrong. And the shirt choice was typed wrong. They are Olive Drab/White writing, and Pink/White writing.

I Sent registration form and a Check on November 6th. I have not heard anything back and my check has yet to clear. Will we be getting contacted?

Edit: After looking at it again, printed, I figured it was per adult.

I was thinking of taking my boss up for the weekend, but one question: is it $55 PER adult or just $55 and as many adults you can fit in the truck?

And is there space?
    Last edited by lgottler; December 18th, 2010 at 08:51 PM.
    Maria: Can we ride in your Jeep again? Please!?
    Lily: My tooth feels loose, can you use your tools to pull it out again?
    Juliet: Can you carry me upside down to bed?!
    Violet: Cookie?

My pics

Lower 41.5 GLFWDA Member Renegade II's Avatar

Danimal and I just did a pre run today, 6-8" of snow on the ground, Lots of snow laiden branches and small to medium size trees hanging into the trails.

On a side note, anyone going on our Friday run should expect tree scratches and a good possibility of body damage

Outstanding..........I am guessing you posted the pictures because those dents weren't there when you started. Looking forward to some good times cuz it has been one disaster at this house after another. Have to get away and have some fun and forget working on my money pit of a home. Steve says if I drive on the trail I can't put any dents in the jeep....boo hoo for him but might be worth it. See you there

Lower 41.5 GLFWDA Member Renegade II's Avatar

Nope, those dents weren't there before we left the parking lot. We found a real tight, off camber trail that we went on because it was within the "cross country travel" zone of the scramble area. We found that doing the trail in any 4x4 is kind of like trying to take a Peterbuilt down a deer run