Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Houghton Lake Area / Rocks and Valleys Aug 6-8

  1. #1

    Default Houghton Lake Area / Rocks and Valleys Aug 6-8

    Wife and I will be up north in Houghton Lake this weekend. We are thinking of taking sister-in-law and grandma-in-law to Rocks and Valleys.

    Not sure on the time, or how long we will be able to stay. Looking for challanging, but not crazy hard. Just enough to get them exicted without needing to give Grandma CPR.

    We are planning on sometime on the 7th. Anyone in the area want to meet up?
    2011 Ford Raptor SCrew #6841- FPP Light Bar, Hella 550 lights
    2006 Hummer H3 - Adv. Package, lot's of other stuff
    1976 International Scout -

  2. #2

    Default

    I guess no one likes me...
    2011 Ford Raptor SCrew #6841- FPP Light Bar, Hella 550 lights
    2006 Hummer H3 - Adv. Package, lot's of other stuff
    1976 International Scout -

  3. #3
    GLFWDA Member GLFWDA Member Trail_Fanatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Muskegon and Oceana Counties
    Posts
    2,169
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Didn't say that.
    Just won't be in the area then.

    Have fun!
    Pat Brower

    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trail_Fanatic View Post
    Didn't say that.
    Just won't be in the area then.

    Have fun!
    Thanks Pat,

    I knew it was short notice, just my way of keeping it fresh on the list in case some one wanted to go
    2011 Ford Raptor SCrew #6841- FPP Light Bar, Hella 550 lights
    2006 Hummer H3 - Adv. Package, lot's of other stuff
    1976 International Scout -

  5. #5
    GLFWDA Member GLFWDA Member DDS4X4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Ohio
    Posts
    1,758

    Default

    Sorry previous booking for this weekend.
    Be SAFE and have FUN!
    Doug - KD8EDH
    UFWDA http://www.ufwda.org/
    GLFWDA http://www.glfwda.org/
    IFWDA http://www.ifwda.org/

    2000 WJ Grand Laredo V8 QD UC, trail rated & Doug tested
    Kevins Sliders, 265/75R16 Cooper Discoverer STT, Cobra 76XTR,
    ARBw/Warn 9.5XP, EMU lift, JKS Discos, Icom V-8000, Garmin GPS

  6. #6
    Needin' Time to Wheel GLFWDA Member Jarhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Swartz Creek, MI
    Posts
    4,040
    Blog Entries
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMTU View Post
    Wife and I will be up north in Houghton Lake this weekend. We are thinking of taking sister-in-law and grandma-in-law to Rocks and Valleys.

    Not sure on the time, or how long we will be able to stay. Looking for challanging, but not crazy hard. Just enough to get them exicted without needing to give Grandma CPR.

    We are planning on sometime on the 7th. Anyone in the area want to meet up?
    Just remember you are leading trails the following weekend...or wait, Cindy will be with you, so you will be okay, she knows how to drive without taking the door handle off
    Jarhead (Bob)
    Past President GLFWDA
    Former Membership Secretary
    Former Landuse Committee Chair


    http://www.glfwda.org/join.html

  7. #7

    Default

    Wife and I might be there, still unsure. If so it will be on Saturday. Would be happy to ride along with, but I've never been there so not sure I'll be able to lead lol.
    I'VE GOTTA HAVE MORE COWBELL, BABY!!!

    '86 cj7

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarhead View Post
    Just remember you are leading trails the following weekend...or wait, Cindy will be with you, so you will be okay, she knows how to drive without taking the door handle off
    Yeah we are going to take it real easy. I plan on hitting the easier trails and just spending a few hours.... And yes, I have yet to break something on the truck while she is riding with me.
    2011 Ford Raptor SCrew #6841- FPP Light Bar, Hella 550 lights
    2006 Hummer H3 - Adv. Package, lot's of other stuff
    1976 International Scout -

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rentalrider View Post
    Wife and I might be there, still unsure. If so it will be on Saturday. Would be happy to ride along with, but I've never been there so not sure I'll be able to lead lol.
    I have only been once, and will prolly get lost going around there this time... so I doubt I will be much better at leading.... I don't have any solid plans in place, it will be show up when everyone wants to leave and go home when they want to go home.
    2011 Ford Raptor SCrew #6841- FPP Light Bar, Hella 550 lights
    2006 Hummer H3 - Adv. Package, lot's of other stuff
    1976 International Scout -

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
respective-triangle
respective-triangle
respective-triangle
respective-triangle