What GLFWDA has done for me! Please feel free to expand upon these items and add to them. I will edit the results into a promo piece for GLFWDA. Or just read and learn. :bigemo_harabe_net-64:

? Kept the Mounds opened by doing noise level testing every weekend the mounds were opened for two years
? Helped keep Silver Lake Sand Dunes opened by doing sound testing for the DNR for an entire summer
? Gave me a group of responsible off-road enthusiasts to associate with who care about protecting our sport and promoting it
? Provides information about events and issues that I need to know about to enjoy and help protect the sport
? Worked on grant programs to help maintain brush and sign conditions on ORV routes
? Taught me proper methods of vehicle extraction
? Works closely with United Four Wheel Drive Association to protect our sport on a national level
? Used legal connections with United to help keep a trail system open near Cadillac
? Educated me on the legal issues faced by off-road enthusiasts in our state
? Provided event insurance to secure an event permit for the best 4x4 event I?ve ever taken part in
? Helped me make new friends with like interests
? Gives me an opportunity to be a part of ?The Solution? in defending our sport against nay sayers
? Given good reports on the state of our sport and event articles for entertainment value in the form of the Boondocker (whether this is printed or electronic) it is a valuable asset to all Michigan Off-Road enthusiasts. It tells the positive aspect of wheeling to the membership and anyone else who reads through it by chance.