Thread: United to help our newest club with land use!

The Cadillac Jeepers club will be taking advantage of their United membership to help them in some land issues in their neck of the woods.

They have been actively working on the Briar Hills project in the Mesic / Cadillac area. This is located in the Manistee National Forest. They have been doing a good job on their own but they are to the point where they need some legal help from our Legislative advocate Carla Boucher.

Lets all show them some support in this important land issue that effects us all!

Pat Kinne
    Pres. GLFWDA
    1-888-705-8683
    Lifetime member,Past President, Past Memb. Sec.
    Past Corresp. Sec.
    https://www.facebook.com/CreativeFabWorks
    Thank you to our supporters and volunteers!

That's very cool. I'm glad to see that the money we put towards United is coming back to help us in our neck of the woods.

Vader5

Thumbs down

Let us know if there's anything we can do to help.

I am a tree hugger and a wheeler, so I am sometimes conflicted. I love nature, but it means nothing if you can't go out and experience it. I have more problems with corporate abuse than anything when it comes to the environment.

I am on some tree hugger mailing lists that do internet petitioning. Would petitions like this help the cause if posted on GL's site. I get letters from my elected officials all the time telling me how they voted and thanking me for my concern so I know the numbers get to the right people this way.

PM me with your thoughts, maybe I can help GL find away to do this to rally more suppport on land use issues. I know lots of hunters, fisherman and loggers who would sign in our favor.

Paul

Paul, anytime you get an issue that you think needs attention from GL members or anything that you want to do to help further the cuase we are all for it!!!!

We are seriously lacking a dedicated land use person right now, I have been doing my best to try and stay on top of things but I am already wearing way to many hats for GL.

I have seen 2 places so far where you volunteered your help, who are we to say no.

Lets talk about these things at your place during the trail ride committee meeting!

Pat
    Lifetime member,Past President, Past Memb. Sec.
    Past Corresp. Sec.
    https://www.facebook.com/CreativeFabWorks
    Thank you to our supporters and volunteers!

Vader5

I look forward to it. See you in August. I'll try to find out more about how to do the online petitions.

Paul