If you are a member of the forums please click HERE to join or renew with a credit card or PayPal. Please follow the instructions below if sending a check/money order.
Club and Individual Memberships
Great Lakes Four Wheel Drive Association encourages your membership to support the sport.
Whether you choose an individual membership or become a member through an affiliated club, you can make a difference.* Club membership provides the best way to
learn about four wheeling, to find places to go wheeling, and to share in the camaraderie of other four wheelers. We encourage you to join one of our
There are three membership plans - Individual, Life,
- Receive the Boondocker Great Lakes Quarterly Newsletter.
- New members get a GLFWDA sticker upon registration.
- Membership card with permanent number as long as you are a member.
- Invitation to the Great Lakes Quarterly Meetings.
- 1-Year membership to the United Four Wheel Drive Association.
- The Voice Quarterly Newsletter of United Four Wheel Drive Association.
- Meet new friends that are like minded and would like to advance our sport.
- Become part of the largest regional organization to help preserve our sport.
In addition to the above, Life Membership includes a
GLFWDA Polo Shirt and Boondocker subscription for life (does not include UFWDA membership).* Ambassador
Membership includes a GLFWDA Jacket with the member's name and an
inscription denoting Ambassador member status, a Boondocker subscription
for life, as well as a UFWDA membership for life.
To sign up/renew individually through the mail:
1. Download and print off the membership application
(requires Adobe Acrobat Reader).
2. Fill out the application completely.
3. Mail your application and a check for payment to the address indicated on the application:
GLFWDA Membership Secretary
1691 Wood St.
Muskegon, MI. 49442
4. Pat yourself on the back for helping one of the best organizations in the country that helps fight for your off-highway rights.
5. Your membership materials will be mailed within 14 days.
To sign up/renew individually electronically:
1. Fill in the information below and click the "Pay Now" button.
2. After completing the payment, you will be directed to a page to fill in your membership info.
3. You will be contacted via e-mail by the Membership Secretary to verify your membership, if necessary.
4. Your membership materials will be mailed within 14 days.
Please note that payments are processed through PayPal but you do not
need a PayPal account.
Individual Membership ($40/Year)
Lifetime Membership ($500)
Ambassador Membership ($1000)
Club Memberships Renewals
When club memberships are renewed please adhere to the following:
Submit one (1) typed membership list, preferably in alphabetical order with each member's name, address, telephone number, and Great Lakes number.
Submit data sheets for new members. For changes submit data sheet with changes highlighted.
Send a check in the amount of $40 per member to the Membership Secretary (not the Treasurer). Memberships will not be processed until the payment is received.
Please indicate any officers and their position.
If your club is not a Great Lakes member club and would like to join, please contact the membership secretary.