PDA

View Full Version : DOA 2010

timmy_69
March 22nd, 2010, 02:55 PM
If you’re interested in experiencing some of Michigan’s most unique and scenic terrain, then you may want to consider attending the Mud, Sweat & Gears’ trail riding event Drummond Off-Road Adventure on August 26th – 29th, 2010. The island is located about an hour north-east of the Mackinac bridge, in Lake Huron. D.O.A is open to all full-size ORVs, so whether you are a beginner who is interested in sharpening your driving skills or if you’re a seasoned pro seeking a challenge in more rugged terrain, the island has something to offer to trail riders of all types. Either at the banquet dinner on Saturday evening or around the campfire later on that night, everyone gets to share their stories of worst-stuck or best recovery!

While the trail riding on Drummond is great, there are many activities that make this event one of the most memorable trail rides offered in the region. You’ll want to keep your camera handy; you never know when you might catch a glimpse of a grazing deer, or a bear on the move. If you plan on staying a few extra days beyond D.O.A., there are many activities you can do to enjoy the island to its full potential including golf at one of Michigan’s finest courses, fantastic fishing, or just relaxing on one of the beautiful sandy beaches.

Registration is now open at www.msg4x4club.com

rtikql8
March 22nd, 2010, 04:06 PM
http://www.msg4x4club.com/portal//uploads/images/TheSpider/BC7EE_DOA_2010_web.JPG

Stay tuned for more exciting news about DOA 2010.

You might as well put yourself down as attending now. You won't want to miss this one, more details coming soon!

rtikql8
March 22nd, 2010, 04:12 PM
I'll even put this out there...

The first 25 people (non-MSG members) to rsvp here before registration opens, will have priority registration status. When a registration date is established, these people will be put in the front of the line for a spot at DOA 2010.

I wish I could give more details now, but I'll let the suspense build for a few days...

:poke:

Renegade II
March 22nd, 2010, 07:18 PM
:woot:

DDS4X4
March 22nd, 2010, 08:11 PM
:woot::yourock: MSG :woot:

danimal
March 23rd, 2010, 08:00 AM
If you could see me I am doing a HAPPY dance:monkeydance::monkeydance:

MrsRedRuby
March 24th, 2010, 12:55 AM

The first 25 people (non-MSG members) to rsvp here before registration opens, will have priority registration status. When a registration date is established, these people will be put in the front of the line for a spot at DOA 2010.

I wish I could give more details now, but I'll let the suspense build for a few days...

I feel so special now :thumb:

T-way
March 25th, 2010, 08:11 AM
Hmmm......not sure if I'll be able to make it this year. I'll have to see what's going on with the kids - I've got one leaving for college right about then!

Can you guys even HAVE a DOA if I'm not there????? I've only ever missed one of them, and I heard that one wasn't very good!!!!

:poke::bootyshake::poke:

timmy_69
March 25th, 2010, 04:35 PM
This could be the second best one ever. :lmao:
Sorry T-Way couldn't resist. Actually sorry to hear that you may not be able to make it. This really could be the biggest one ever.

T-way
March 25th, 2010, 10:41 PM
Heck....if I'm not there, who's gonna take over and lead the trail ride???

You don't wanna mess with tradition!!!

Jarhead
March 26th, 2010, 10:08 AM
Heck....if I'm not there, who's gonna take over and lead the trail ride???

You don't wanna mess with tradition!!!

All I can say is if you can't make it I will have to go out and buy some very colorful camo to streak here and there giving the impression you are among us :ahhh:

joe_jeep
March 26th, 2010, 04:35 PM
"bob" and "streak" should never be used in the same sentence!

its just wrong on so many levels!
:laughing2:

T-way
March 28th, 2010, 11:45 AM
Better shave your head too Bob!!!

Now....if he does that, you KNOW I'm gonna show up! I wouldn't miss that!!

If I'm there, are you guys gonna offer "I wheeled with Shreksquatch" shirts????

:lmao:

T-way
March 28th, 2010, 11:47 AM
Actually, I'm still mad about the DOA shirts a few years ago! Remember the ones with the "10 Things To Do On Drummond Island" on the back??

You guys left off 2 choices:

Guessing what color camo T-way will wear

and....

Making fun of the color of T-way's Jeep!!!

Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy......!!!!!

Just kidding! MSG always puts on a QUALITY event!!!! I encourage everyone to try and make it this year!! You won't be disappointed!!

:ahhh:

kb8ymf
March 28th, 2010, 09:46 PM

OK, put me down as a maybe. I will be just getting back from Virginia and as long as I don't break anything, we could be game. I do have a question. Last time I was there, camping accomodations were a little less than desirable. How and where are they now?
jim-kb8ymf

MrsRedRuby
March 29th, 2010, 09:26 AM
OK, put me down as a maybe. I will be just getting back from Virginia and as long as I don't break anything, we could be game. I do have a question. Last time I was there, camping accomodations were a little less than desirable. How and where are they now?
jim-kb8ymf

We camp at WaWen in our motorhome. They have a pool and cabins also. They are really nice people there.

kb8ymf
March 30th, 2010, 11:58 AM
We camp at WaWen in our motorhome. They have a pool and cabins also. They are really nice people there.

Thanks I'll check it out.
Is there an 'Official' campground, if other than this one, where the activities are being held?
j-kb8ymf

Deathdealer
March 30th, 2010, 01:18 PM
I hope I can make this event this year.

PS. Your new logo looks AWESOME...you should update the one on the clubs section here!

rtikql8
March 30th, 2010, 08:14 PM
Thanks I'll check it out.
Is there an 'Official' campground, if other than this one, where the activities are being held?
j-kb8ymf

Yes, Trailhead Campground is "Home Base", it was a little muddy last year, it will be much improved this year. I'm not sure if it will be ready for the Quarterly we would have to talk to Pat Kelly (owner), but there is a Wedding there in July, so it will be ready by then so August for DOA for sure.

Most activities will based out of there too. There will be a Building onsite too (50x100) but I haven't worked out the details on what we can and can't do as far as using that building. Stay tuned on that...

rtikql8
March 30th, 2010, 08:17 PM
I hope I can make this event this year.

PS. Your new logo looks AWESOME...you should update the one on the clubs section here!

Thanks! We have some updating to do here an there. We retained our original logo just 'cause of the history of this club, but we have a lot of great things happening with MSG, so makeover was in order!

Hope to see you there!

WoodyTJ
March 30th, 2010, 08:41 PM
The campgrounds are just east of four corners. It is supposed to have electrical hook ups for campers, they also have toilets and showers, and I think they are going to have a dump station. It was really rough for last years DOA, so we are looking forward to seeing all of the improvements made.

Don aka Woody
MSG

kb8ymf
April 1st, 2010, 11:06 AM
Yes, Trailhead Campground is "Home Base", it was a little muddy last year, it will be much improved this year. I'm not sure if it will be ready for the Quarterly we would have to talk to Pat Kelly (owner), but there is a Wedding there in July, so it will be ready by then so August for DOA for sure.

Most activities will based out of there too. There will be a Building onsite too (50x100) but I haven't worked out the details on what we can and can't do as far as using that building. Stay tuned on that...

Rob,
Any chance to get pictures of said campground? Do you know if it can fit rather large motorhomes? You've seen Moby Dick so you know what I'm talking about.
j-kb8ymf

rtikql8
April 3rd, 2010, 04:44 PM
Rob,
Any chance to get pictures of said campground? Do you know if it can fit rather large motorhomes? You've seen Moby Dick so you know what I'm talking about.
j-kb8ymf

I pulled my 5th wheel through the mud last year, and it will be much improved this year. You would be fine, lots of space. The other guys would be fine with the class A's too.

I'll get some pictures to you later tonight when I get home.

rtikql8
April 11th, 2010, 04:50 PM

OK, so if you hadn't already figured this out...

BF Goodrich will be joining us at this years DOA to present the Outstanding Trails Award to the Drummond Island ORV Routes (and the involved parties that made that possible).

Also rumored to be present are many of the people that worked so hard to make the DI ORV Routes a reality, Mike Olmstead, Steve Walker, Pat Halfrish, and our very own Bob Devore. (Moderators, feel free to add names here as I know I am missing a few...)

The entire island is buzzing with excitement about receiving this award and Mud Sweat and Gears 4x4 Club is honored to be a part of this celebration. This will be a "DOA" like no other. You will not want to miss this one!

My offer still stands for priorty registration (see my post on first page). We will be announcing registrations details soon, in the meantime RSVP in this post!

kb8ymf
April 13th, 2010, 06:39 PM
Still hoping to see what I might be getting my 41,000 lbs stuck into. Pics please
jim-kb8mf

rtikql8
April 14th, 2010, 09:45 AM
Still hoping to see what I might be getting my 41,000 lbs stuck into. Pics please
jim-kb8mf

While I can't predict what shape it will be in come the end of August, I know you wouldn't want to take it thier right now. There is a lot of construction going on. If you are going up for the Quarterly in June you could scope it out then.

We may even change things up this year, we are still hammering out the details.

Send me a PM with your e-mail, I'll get some pics over.

WhiteRhino
April 14th, 2010, 11:03 AM
Rob,
I can tell you that Jim's white whale has double the turning radius of my RV. For comparison, he couldn't make the right turn into OSTC a couple years back.

T-way
April 14th, 2010, 08:53 PM
jim-kb8mf

Haven't you put a winch and an exocage on that new motorhome yet????

MrsRedRuby
April 15th, 2010, 12:24 AM
jim-kb8mf

What the heck do you have? We have a 34' diesel and WaWen put in new a new area for motorhomes. Last time we were there, we saw quite a few deer.

Jarhead
April 15th, 2010, 10:46 AM
What the heck do you have? We have a 34' diesel and WaWen put in new a new area for motorhomes. Last time we were there, we saw quite a few deer.

Can you say Freightliner...

kb8ymf
April 15th, 2010, 02:42 PM
Looks a little like this:

T-way
April 16th, 2010, 12:15 AM
Needs a lift and bigger tires!!!!!!!

:lmao::poke:

MrsRedRuby
April 16th, 2010, 11:46 PM
Looks a little like this:

yep..........you are a biggie.........ours is more like the last rig in the pic
would love to see the inside..........its a female thing........you show me yours I'll show you mine :lmao:

rtikql8
April 19th, 2010, 07:17 AM
FYI,

I have talked with the campground owner (Pat Kelly), he assured me that ANYONE wil be able to get in and out OK at the campground.

He will have around 30, 50 Amp sites, with water. There will be a dump station on site.

Campground registration will go through MSG as to not bog down Pat with any of that, we need him working on the important stuff.

Registration will most likely start this coming Monday the 26th.

kb8ymf
April 20th, 2010, 11:17 PM
yep..........you are a biggie.........ours is more like the last rig in the pic
would love to see the inside..........its a female thing........you show me yours I'll show you mine :lmao:

Deal.................:ahhh: Doors always open. I'm sure Kim would love to show you around. Pack a lunch! You can get lost in there.

Thanks Rob, I've got May 1st as my unofficial done date but I suspect I'm going to miss that from the looks of things but I've not given up.
Where's this campground relative to the original one?

Oh, and T-way, there's 40's on that dam thing! and I don't mean the Tracker!

jim-kb8ymf

rtikql8
April 20th, 2010, 11:44 PM
Between Nevenens Rd and Chuck's on Johnswood. I think it's Miller Lake if you are looking at a map.

rtikql8
April 25th, 2010, 09:57 PM
Registration opens May 1st both online and by mail, the form will be available on our website by then.

FYI, there are about a thousand flyers for DOA going out at the Jeep Blessing this weekend, if you want a spot, you might want to RSVP on this thread before May 1st!

Thanks to everyone who has supported DOA throughout the years, this one is sure to be special, hope to see you there.

rtikql8
May 1st, 2010, 02:33 PM
Registration now open!!!!!

Go to http://www.msg4x4club.com

Renegade II
May 3rd, 2010, 11:15 AM

What's the nicest place to stay on the island? Think in terms of "wife that doesn't do tent camping, roughing it, etc.....ever." :lmao:

timmy_69
May 3rd, 2010, 01:53 PM
papins cabins, woodmore or whatever its called now.

Jarhead
May 3rd, 2010, 02:38 PM

What's the nicest place to stay on the island? Think in terms of "wife that doesn't do tent camping, roughing it, etc.....ever." :lmao:

There are a number of nice places to stay.

The Drummond Island Hotel http://www.drummondislandhotel.com/ is clean/comfortable and includes a Continental breakfast.

The Drummond Island Resort http://www.drummondisland.com/ has many options to include Cottages and Cabins.

wester
May 6th, 2010, 03:37 AM
I wont be making this one, I'll be in Florida that weekend. So far only 1 Troll attending.:wah:

rtikql8
May 14th, 2010, 03:24 PM
Things are looking good right now for DOA.

BFG Will be present, and a will be raffling off a set of tires, yes, that's right. A SET OF TIRES! :woot:

Not to mention many other prizes, some of which are donated by GLFWDA Associate members who will be getting special recognition at the banquet dinner.

Places are filling up fast, register soon to avoid missing out! :ahhh:

jlwiii34
May 15th, 2010, 03:42 PM
This is going to the first time I get to take the jeep out on some trails. Probably going to need a little guidance. But the wife, kids and I are looking forward to a great time.

Renegade II
May 15th, 2010, 08:49 PM
This is going to the first time I get to take the jeep out on some trails. Probably going to need a little guidance. But the wife, kids and I are looking forward to a great time.

From first timers to long timers, there's something for everyone and experienced guides to help along the way!

Some vids from last year here. (http://www.youtube.com/user/cj3a1953)

Renegade II
May 22nd, 2010, 03:11 PM
Reservations & accomodations all made :woot:

Jarhead
May 23rd, 2010, 07:01 AM
I am booked as well.

MrsRedRuby
May 23rd, 2010, 04:41 PM
Steve is bummed he couldn't get the transfer case he wanted so he ordered what he could so he can get his baby back in running shape. We are so looking forward to going to DOA and seeing all you guys :wave: It is so sad to go by the dealer and see his drive shaft hanging down to the ground :wah: FYI for those who haven't heard--------his transfer case exploded while it was being towed behind the motorhome and it put a nice hole in the floorpan, those skid plates really are strong. :lmao: Oh yeah, guess who is getting a new trailer :ahhh:

Jarhead
May 23rd, 2010, 08:57 PM
Steve is bummed he couldn't get the transfer case he wanted so he ordered what he could so he can get his baby back in running shape. We are so looking forward to going to DOA and seeing all you guys :wave: It is so sad to go by the dealer and see his drive shaft hanging down to the ground :wah: FYI for those who haven't heard--------his transfer case exploded while it was being towed behind the motorhome and it put a nice hole in the floorpan, those skid plates really are strong. :lmao: Oh yeah, guess who is getting a new trailer :ahhh:
You are coming... :monkeydance:

danimal
May 26th, 2010, 07:42 AM
registered and reservations made:wave: see you there:thumb:

Brian81CJ
May 28th, 2010, 01:17 PM
Reservations are made!!:thumb:

todd20318
June 16th, 2010, 09:20 PM
Reservations are all made :) Looking forward to meeting everybody up there.. What day is everybody heading up North?

Renegade II
June 16th, 2010, 10:01 PM
Planning for Thursday.

jlwiii34
June 27th, 2010, 01:46 PM
Looking for some places to stay in the area. Any one have any good suggestions? bringing wife and 2 kids.

timmy_69
June 27th, 2010, 03:06 PM
I do believe that we were able to get some discount prices at the hotel for the weekend.
Also, I don't know if its been told yet, but we are doing a pig roast for the banquet dinner.

T-way
June 28th, 2010, 08:21 AM
Any spots still open for DOA????

Might be able to make it!

timmy_69
June 29th, 2010, 05:46 PM
Yes T-Way there are spots open.

rtikql8
June 30th, 2010, 09:50 AM
I do believe that we were able to get some discount prices at the hotel for the weekend.
Also, I don't know if its been told yet, but we are doing a pig roast for the banquet dinner.

There are rooms available at Drummond Island Resort for $99 per night. That price is only good for a limited time. You just need to mention to the resort that you are with the DOA Group.

and Yes, PIG ROAST!!!!!! :thumb:

There are still spots available but I would suggest registering soon!

This is going to be a great DOA! BFG, Pig Roast, brand new banquet facility, new and old friends, what more can we say?

MrsRedRuby
July 10th, 2010, 11:40 PM
Here it is July already and Steve just got the transfer case. The dealer promises it will be ready in time for DOA. I bet Steve will be going up or calling them often till it is done!!!!! Oh did I mention we have to have our motorhome in for service too? Man we live under the wrong moon I think.:ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh:

Trail_Fanatic
July 11th, 2010, 12:23 AM
I sure wish I could join you.
This is going to be a rockin' event!

It's just not in the cards though.

Break something for me!

timbercruiser
July 11th, 2010, 08:00 PM
I sure wish I could join you.
This is going to be a rockin' event!

It's just not in the cards though.

Break something for me!

Sure! Drop your rig off at my house, and I'll gladly break something for you!!:poke:

Jarhead
July 12th, 2010, 12:18 PM
I truly hope we have more people registered than the sixteen names at the top. The Mud, Sweat & Gears folks have done alot of work to keep a tradition alive.

Combine that with BFG presenting a Outstanding Trails Award in conjunction with DOA (A once in a Lifetime Opportunity).

Don't miss your chance to be a part of history in the making, Register for DOA Today!

rtikql8
July 23rd, 2010, 10:16 AM
We are entering into the final days of registration!!!

Did we mention:

The Banquet is being held in the newly constructed banquet facility at Trailhead Campground?

The banquet Saturday night will consist of a Pig Roast and all the fixin's to go along with it?

BFG will be in attendance to present the Outstanding Trails Award/Grant to Drummond Island Offroad Club?

BFG will be raffling a set of tires?

We have many sponsors that have donated some great door prizes, some of which are donated from associate members from this great organization. (If you are an Assoc. Member and would like to donate please PM me! We will be giving special "props" to the Assoc. Members that have donated at the banquet, don't be left out!!!! You will get the recognition you deserve!!!)

It's going to be a special DOA this year as there is a special buzz in the are amongst the locals about the BFG Outstanding Trails award.

Come celebrate with us!!!!

Goto www.msg4x4club.com to register before it is too late!

rtikql8
July 23rd, 2010, 10:38 AM
I truly hope we have more people registered than the sixteen names at the top. The Mud, Sweat & Gears folks have done alot of work to keep a tradition alive.

Combine that with BFG presenting a Outstanding Trails Award in conjunction with DOA (A once in a Lifetime Opportunity).

Don't miss your chance to be a part of history in the making, Register for DOA Today!

Yes we have more than that list, but there's always room for more, well atleast until registration closes!!!!!

Trail_Fanatic
July 23rd, 2010, 05:57 PM
To me a week is still plenty of time.
I'm used to running on a last minute schedule, lol.
Still trying to make it all drop in to place.

I DON'T want to miss the many, many great opportunities this year's event has to offer.
I'd like to think Michigan would designate more trails worthy of BFG's attention.
(I'm even willing to work for it)
But I'd rather not miss this time "just in case"!

hunter4x4
July 23rd, 2010, 09:21 PM
Just registered! Looking forward to it!!

Trail_Fanatic
July 31st, 2010, 02:20 PM
OK, I just sent mine in.
(With a whole 11 1/2 hours to spare, lol)
:thumb:

jlwiii34
August 2nd, 2010, 05:45 PM
Will there be any where to rent a rig if someone with out a full size ORV wants to go?

rtikql8
August 3rd, 2010, 04:00 PM
I don't know of anyone that rent's on the island. I could be wrong though.

phittie1100
August 4th, 2010, 07:13 AM
Will there be any where to rent a rig if someone with out a full size ORV wants to go?

For the right price, you can rent mine for the weekend!

rtikql8
August 4th, 2010, 09:36 AM
FYI, Registration is now closed.

If you would like to go and didn't register yet, feel free to contact me. Depending on the status of our reservations we may be able add more in, but no guarantees. We will certainly try to get you in if we can

info@msg4x4club.com

Greenway
August 4th, 2010, 04:31 PM
This is going to be one great event. I haven't done nearly enough wheeling and camping this year.

gokarn
August 5th, 2010, 10:41 AM
Will be there for the event. Hope to see you all there. Hey Gary, will be good to see you..

danimal
August 10th, 2010, 09:18 PM
soo....what size tires should I tell BFG to bring for my Cherokee:lmao: I m running 35's now. I wouldn't want to seem greedy or anything but 40's would look pretty kool:thumb:

Jarhead
August 11th, 2010, 06:45 AM
soo....what size tires should I tell BFG to bring for my Cherokee:lmao: I m running 35's now. I wouldn't want to seem greedy or anything but 40's would look pretty kool:thumb:

I am holding out for 42's...

Renegade II
August 11th, 2010, 01:52 PM

I am holding out for 42's...

You both must have recently gotten your medical marijuana cards, because you're high if you think you're leaving that island with my tires :lmao:

Evil Queen
August 11th, 2010, 06:07 PM
Doesn't matter to me who wins them.....I'll chain them up and claim them as mine (the winner and the tires) :thumb:

Greenway
August 11th, 2010, 07:47 PM
Doesn't matter to me who wins them.....I'll chain them up and claim them as mine (the winner and the tires) :thumb:
:laughing2:
I'm willing to take that chance. :closedeyes:

MrsRedRuby
August 13th, 2010, 09:40 PM
We have finally got the final puzzle piece to get our jeep put back together. Crossing my fingers we get it back soon because we both are looking forward to coming to DOA. Oh yeah.............those tires are mine! :wave:

Renegade II
August 18th, 2010, 08:45 AM
Only one week to go until I win new tires :lmao:

Anxiously awaiting the mailman to deliver me my packet:woot:

phittie1100
August 18th, 2010, 08:56 AM
Sorry gang, the inside scoop from BFG is that they will only be bringing 33/10.50/15 All-Terrains, and since most of you are too proud to ride on All Terrains (and they just happen to be the right size for my Jeep) I will be forced to make room for them on the way home. Sorry to disappoint.

Renegade II
August 18th, 2010, 10:07 AM
33/10.50/15 AT's, Huh:confused: Guess I never noticed you were running 4 'hide a spare' lawnmower tires on your rig :lmao:

My tire winning luck has probably run out anyway. I won a set of any 5 DOT approved tires Goodyear made back at the 1st Michigan Jeep Jambo. .............Although it would be nice to campare brands :lmao:

Jarhead
August 18th, 2010, 01:01 PM
Would it be wrong to say the new BF Goodrich tires that just materialized from thin air look good on my truck?:poke:

BFG will be bringing a certificate for the tires in lieu of the actual tires which opens the door as to what type and size they may ultimately be...

phittie1100
August 18th, 2010, 01:04 PM
33/10.50/15 AT's, Huh:confused: Guess I never noticed you were running 4 'hide a spare' lawnmower tires on your rig :lmao:

I tried them fancy-schmancy offroad tires for a while, but they had several drawbacks - #1 in deep snow they dug so well that I dug to China every time I touched the gas and #2 I had to be selective about which songs to play on the radio while driving to make sure it didn't clash with the C# coming from my tires at 63mph. My AT's are not without limitations - #1 they fail miserably in mud and #2 they do not provide much flotation in deep water....:sigh:

danimal
August 20th, 2010, 07:03 AM
I tried them fancy-schmancy offroad tires for a while, but they had several drawbacks - #1 in deep snow they dug so well that I dug to China every time I touched the gas and #2 I had to be selective about which songs to play on the radio while driving to make sure it didn't clash with the C# coming from my tires at 63mph. My AT's are not without limitations - #1 they fail miserably in mud and #2 they do not provide much flotation in deep water....:sigh:

Mike doesn't know what a radio is....the only music he heres sounds like my Masey Furgeson

Renegade II
August 20th, 2010, 01:41 PM
Masey Furgeson > AMC :flipoff:

Jarhead
August 20th, 2010, 02:34 PM
Masey Furgeson > AMC :flipoff:
:lmao:

MrsRedRuby
August 20th, 2010, 06:24 PM
Well, we have our jeep back BUT it has no lockers. So hope there are trails you are running that doesn't need lockers. The dealer has limited abilities which translates to what the heck is all this aftermarket stuff???????? Oh well, at least we are going to make it. Can't wait to have fun............we are going to have fun right???????? :yourock:

MrsRedRuby
August 20th, 2010, 06:25 PM
By the way, do you have to have lockers to do Turtle Ridge? Like I know what lockers are..........:confused:

phittie1100
August 20th, 2010, 08:11 PM
My first trip to Drummond, including a day at Turtle Ridge, was in a stock YJ open at both ends on 31s. It was a little rough on the clutch, but we had a great time.

Jarhead
August 20th, 2010, 09:32 PM
By the way, do you have to have lockers to do Turtle Ridge? Like I know what lockers are..........:confused:

Lockers will help, but not a requirement...a snatch strap and winch will work just fine :rolleyes:

Your Jeep is so used to pushing the Motorhome it may not even notice the obstacles :trio:

Renegade II
August 23rd, 2010, 10:48 PM
Hope everyone has a good time, we aren't going to be able to make it. I have to be a pallbearer Saturday because a 14 year old with a learners permit didn't look before pulling out into traffic and killing my uncle.

:(

Trail_Fanatic
August 23rd, 2010, 11:12 PM
Double ouch.
My condolences.

todd20318
August 24th, 2010, 06:07 AM
Sorry to hear about your loss!!

Brian81CJ
August 24th, 2010, 06:31 AM
Hope everyone has a good time, we aren't going to be able to make it. I have to be a pallbearer Saturday because a 14 year old with a learners permit didn't look before pulling out into traffic and killing my uncle.

:(

:sad: Sorry for your loss!!!

Unfortunately we will not be making it up there either ...again! :sad: But, I did ship something in my place!! :thumb:

Evil Queen
August 24th, 2010, 02:39 PM
So sorry Renegade!!!!!

I, too, am having a tough time making it. I'll be there at some point but not sure when right now. See you all soon.

joe_jeep
August 24th, 2010, 02:43 PM
:sad: Sorry for your loss!!!

Unfortunately we will not be making it up there either ...again! :sad: But, I did ship something in my place!! :thumb:

thx for your support at pretty much every event ive ever been too! sorry you cant attend!

Trail_Fanatic
August 24th, 2010, 03:09 PM
You too Brian?
I was really looking forward to FINALLY getting to wheel with you!

timbercruiser
August 26th, 2010, 06:20 PM
So, like, if someone who didn't, ya know, sign up but still shows up....uh can that someone, ya know, tag along or somethin' just for the trail portion?

Renegade II
August 26th, 2010, 09:47 PM
So, like, if someone who didn't, ya know, sign up but still shows up....uh can that someone, ya know, tag along or somethin' just for the trail portion?

I have two spots paid for and can't make it due to a funeral, be my guest, take a friend.

phittie1100
August 27th, 2010, 11:41 AM
I paid for a spot but had to stay home this weekend too. Make sure you spell my name right on the sign-in page if you forge my signature!

timbercruiser
August 27th, 2010, 03:41 PM
Cool! Thanks guys. Sorry you can't make it.