PDA

View Full Version : Bundy Hill 02-13-2009

yj_hank
February 8th, 2010, 09:55 AM
I just wanted to let everyone know me and some friends are heading over to Bundy Hill on saturday for what promises to be some great winter wheeling. We are expecting 7-12 inches of fresh snow this week. We will be ariving around 10:30am and wheeling untill everyone is done. We will have a grill and be cooking up some hotdogs for lunch. If anyone would like to meet up there and wheel with us please let me know. Should be a great time.

Henry :wave: :thumb: Date: 02-13-2010 Trail/Area: Bundy Hill Difficulty Level: 3 Organized Event? No

Jarhead
February 8th, 2010, 12:56 PM
Level 3 can be defined as Moderate Run. Action-packed and challenging, for moderately experienced 'wheelers. 32"+ aggressive treads are needed, rear locking differentials are helpful. Rocky steep terrain with deeper mud and water. Driver should expect to get stuck and require some spotting.

Which is from http://www.glfwda.org/index.php?page=trail-ratings

yj_hank
February 8th, 2010, 01:59 PM
Bob in this park there is a little bit of everything. With the snow we are expecting you could easily have some 5 rated trails. Anyone can have fun at this park. My jeep is on 35's locked but anyone can come along and play for the day. It looks like the park will close at 5:00pm.

Henry

yj_hank
February 12th, 2010, 06:01 PM
Due to some unavoidable office work saturday we will be wheeling on Sunday at bundy hill. We we be ariving around 11:00.

Henry