PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Full Throttle

Full Throttle ORC
January 24th, 2010, 07:01 PM
Hello to all, from Full Throttle ORC. We are an Ohio based, off-road enthusiast group. We welcome all makes, models, and types of OHV's from all different genres of wheeling. We look forward to becoming members of GLFWDA. We are currently in the process of raising funds to become members of UFWDA, GLFWDA, Tread Lightly!, and the BRC. We carry an open door policy, and welcome all who are interested to join. Thank you all for welcoming us here. Feel free to check us out at our homepage (http://www.fullthrottle-orc.com).

http://fullthrottle-orc.com/websticker.jpg

Renegade II
January 24th, 2010, 09:07 PM
:wave: Hello & welcome :thumb:

DDS4X4
January 24th, 2010, 11:52 PM
HELLO and Welcome :wave:

We're over along US 127, GREAT to see some other folks from Ohio.

Join up with GLFWDA and you are also a member of United, it's a 2 for 1! :thumb:

Greenway
January 25th, 2010, 01:00 AM
:wave:

Good to have you here!

calvynandhobbs
January 25th, 2010, 08:49 AM
Welcome Aboard :wave:

T-way
January 25th, 2010, 09:20 AM
Welcome!! Always nice to get some new members!

Good luck with your club!!

:thumb:

phittie1100
January 25th, 2010, 09:31 AM
Hello and Welcome!

Let us know what we can do to help you.

Jarhead
January 25th, 2010, 10:17 AM
:wave:Hello and Welcome Aboard!

If you have any specific questions, please give me a shout president@glfwda.org or Pam, our MembershipSecretary@glfwda.org

Full Throttle ORC
February 5th, 2010, 09:29 PM
:wave:Hello and Welcome Aboard!

If you have any specific questions, please give me a shout president@glfwda.org or Pam, our MembershipSecretary@glfwda.org

Thanks to everyone. I appreciate it, Bob. It's mainly a matter of funding. But, consider it as "we're working out the details". We recently received the first of many emails we have been looking forward to from Tread Lightly. A few from Blue Ribbon Coalition as well. The only thing that makes things difficult, is our lack of topography. Once again, thanks for the warm welcome. Hope to see some of you out on the trails.

Deathdealer
February 18th, 2010, 11:22 AM
Like others have said when you join GLFWDA you also become part of United...which is great since you were considering joining both anyways!!