PDA

View Full Version : Please extend a warm welcome to our new Tread Lightly! Awareness Coordinator

phittie1100
January 18th, 2010, 11:09 AM
Our Tread Lightly! Coordinator position has been vacant for a while due to the ever-changing lives our volunteers all lead, but at our Winter Quarterly meeting recently, Ed Schroeder volunteered to take the position. Ed has had a growing interest in merging the Tread Lightly! ethic with his off road interests, and this will provide an opportunity for him to put those mutual interests to use for the benefit of Great Lakes Four Wheel Drive Association. Ed is a member of both Tread Lightly! and What Lies Beyond Jeep Club.

Thanks Ed!

calvynandhobbs
January 18th, 2010, 11:21 AM
Thanks for stepping up Ed.:yourock:

WhiteRhino
January 18th, 2010, 12:26 PM
Ditto!

Jarhead
January 18th, 2010, 12:30 PM
:woot::woot:

Evil Queen
January 18th, 2010, 12:55 PM
Thank you, Thank you :yourock:

T-way
January 18th, 2010, 01:04 PM
Congratulations! Thanks for stepping up!

:thumb:

oz97tj
January 18th, 2010, 02:44 PM
:thumb:

lpm606
January 18th, 2010, 08:53 PM
Thanks everyone for the welcome. As I have not been active on the GLFWDA website until now let me take a moment to introduce myself. I live in Davison, MI with my wife, Julie, and 10 year old stepdaughter. We have been members of GLFWDA for the last two years since joining What Lies Beyond Jeep Club of Michigan. We have been recreating in our full size vehicles for about the last four years starting in my wifes jeep Liberty and graduating last year to an 08 JK Wrangler. You can see I am relatively new to the sport and to the association.

I believe that the Tread Lightly! message, promoting responsible recreation on public lands, fits very nicely with GLFWDAs efforts in maintaining our access to those lands. I look forward to working with everyone here to promote the goals of both organizations.

Ed Schroeder
Tread Lightly! Awareness Coordinator

DDS4X4
January 18th, 2010, 10:29 PM
WELCOME and THANKS for your interest and assistance! :thumb:

(I promise not to hijack this thread)