PDA

View Full Version : Hi from chicago

drunkencityworker
January 4th, 2010, 11:37 PM
Hey there.. I am addicted to wheeling. I usually wheel at cliffs insane terrain but recently made a trip to badlands. I am a member of down and dirty offroad which is a newer club starting its second year. I am also a sponsored member of gljt.
I drive a 95yj with a bunch of stuff done to it that I mostly built off of craigs list. I joined this forumto learn more about keeping the places I wheel at open and have a better general understanding of our sport

DDS4X4
January 4th, 2010, 11:43 PM
WELCOME :wave:

sumpter1
January 5th, 2010, 08:37 AM
Howdy!

calvynandhobbs
January 5th, 2010, 09:06 AM
Welcome aboard :wave:

phittie1100
January 5th, 2010, 09:45 AM
glad to have you aboardl

Renegade II
January 5th, 2010, 10:43 AM
:wave:

Jarhead
January 5th, 2010, 10:56 AM
:wave:Hello and Welcome Aboard!

Hopefully we can fill your desire to, "learn more about keeping the places I wheel at open and have a better general understanding of our sport". If you shold have any general or specific questions, please do not hesitate to holler.

T-way
January 6th, 2010, 09:17 AM
Welcome! Sounds like you have a nice Jeep and have fun wheeling it at some good places! I've seen Cliffs Insane Terrain on video and in the magazines - it looks like a BLAST!

Lots of great people here! Feel free to chime in on any of the topics being discussed!!

:wave:

sewerrat966
January 6th, 2010, 08:59 PM
welcome :thumb:

drunkencityworker
January 10th, 2010, 05:28 PM
I have been looking around for some good stickeys for ddo forum. I am trying to find more pretrail check lists and newbee advice links since we are getting alot of that type of intereast. anyb help would be greatly appreciated