PDA

View Full Version : Harry Wolff's wife Emma passed away

kb8ymf
December 21st, 2009, 06:43 PM
For those who may not have known Harry and his wife, They were one of the original founding organizers of United 4WD Assn, Great Lakes 4WD Assn and original Trail Leader for an event called WhiteFish Wilderness Tahquemenon Swamprat Trail Ride affectionately known as TQ. Held in the UP of Michigan.
A few of us 'old timers' will be going up on the 29th if anyone else is interested. Would be nice to see some of the older members there if they're still around.
Jim-kb8ymf

http://obits.mlive.com/obituaries/saginaw/obituary.aspx?n=emma-e-wolff&pid=137516265

sumpter1
December 22nd, 2009, 08:26 AM
I don't know these people but I am sorry to hear of Emma's passing.

Jarhead
December 22nd, 2009, 01:50 PM
Our Prayers go out to the Family. I would also like to send along a Huge Thank You for the Pioneering Spirit of Harry and Emma in the founding of this Great Association (GLFWDA) and of UFWDA as well.

phittie1100
December 22nd, 2009, 05:57 PM
She looks familiar Jim but her name is not - is there someplace over the last few years we might have bumped into her? An event somewhere?

kb8ymf
December 22nd, 2009, 06:32 PM
Probably not. I haven't seen Harry in decades literally. It's going to be good to see him as well as probably Denny Cool and Jim Lange and a few others that have gone missing from the Assn over the last dozen or so years.
j-kb8ymf

DDS4X4
December 22nd, 2009, 11:16 PM
Our thoughts and prayers with the family.

T-way
December 23rd, 2009, 12:20 AM
I didn't know them either, but am still sorry to hear this sad news.

Creative Fab
December 23rd, 2009, 09:47 AM
When I first joined the assoc. I was a member of the Delta Fourwheelers with Harry and Emma. You could not have met a nicer couple, Kim and I are fortunate to have known her.

RIP Emma

JohnnyJ
December 30th, 2009, 11:02 PM
Sorry to hear the news. Pass along my condolences.