PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Air system Raffle at GLFWDA quarterly meeting in January!

Brian81CJ
December 22nd, 2005, 10:16 AM
In our continuing effort to support GLFWDA, local trail rides and local forums, we are pleased to announce that we will donate a complete Ultimate Air System to be raffled at the January quarterly meeting! All proceeds from this raffle will go directly to GLFWDA!
We hope to start a trend at the quarterly meetings and invite other supporting business/shop owners to help keep the trend going at future quarterlies. This is a great way to not only promote your business, but to encourage members to attend the quarterly meetings and have a chance to win some pretty cool stuff!!
We will have some systems on display at the meeting for those who haven?t seen our product. We will also debut our new color, Iron Orange!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Brian

Creative Fab
December 22nd, 2005, 11:05 AM
Brian called me and told me he had an idea for improving Great Lakes and it's meetings.

I thought it was a terriffic idea as I am sure you all do to!

He has got me to thinking and I am going to donate something at the next meeting in April.

Thank you very much Brian for getting the ball rolling and supporting GL! :clap:

WhiteRhino
December 22nd, 2005, 11:45 AM
Great idea Brian.

You might see something made from wood at one of the meetings. Maybe a Jeep clock!

motrctyman
December 22nd, 2005, 04:12 PM
woo hoo! What a great incentive!
THANKS BRIAN!

Nvrenuf
December 22nd, 2005, 09:01 PM
:thumb: Thanks Brian

These tanks are awesome! I find new uses for mine all the time.

Steve

Roadhouse
December 22nd, 2005, 10:07 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ironman &#064; Dec 22 2005, 11&#58;05 AM) 7199</div>

He has got me to thinking and I am going to donate something at the next meeting in April.

[/b]

You can donate some fabricating to my ZJ, lord knows it needs some help. :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Brian, this is great, thanks for doing this. Great oppertunity for our members.

DDS4X4
December 26th, 2005, 06:58 AM
Ditto ... what they said

Thanks again, Brian&#33;

T-way
December 27th, 2005, 10:29 PM
An excellent idea&#33;&#33;

Leave it to Brian to come up with this, AND to take the lead on it&#33;&#33;&#33;

Thanks Brian&#33;&#33;