PDA

View Full Version : hello

amr31jap
November 24th, 2009, 08:28 PM
i'm from the flint area and hold a season pass to the mounds that i do every so often. however i'm a newbie my jeep is stock and well i will probably break it or bury it . i work way too much though and its tough too get away i was looking for friends to off road with so they can pull my silly but out. and i'm going to take my daughter to the can food drive at the mounds this thanksgiving.

T-way
November 24th, 2009, 09:54 PM
Well.....you've come to the right place! Lots of friendly folks here (and many from your area) that will be glad to wheel with you.

And what's more important.....there are LOTS of folks here who will be more than happy to attach a strap to your Jeep and give you a tug (and then never let you forget about it :poke:)!!!!

Welcome to the forum! Feel free to chime in on any of the threads, or ask any questions that you may have!!

:wave:

phittie1100
November 25th, 2009, 12:21 AM
Hello and Welcome!

Make sure you stop in at the pavilion at the Mounds to say hello and have a cup of hot cocoa with the folks from What Lies Beyond Jeep Club. Most of us are from Genesee County.

DDS4X4
November 25th, 2009, 12:50 AM
WELCOME :wave:

oz97tj
November 25th, 2009, 01:32 AM
I'll be coming to the Mounds Thursday morning as well. I will be in a red 2 dr JK on 35s and for the most part I'll be over by the rock course so come on over and say hello.

DieselMTU
November 25th, 2009, 12:44 PM
Hello! :wave:

Jarhead
November 25th, 2009, 04:03 PM
:wave:Hello and Welcome Aboard!

Creative Fab
November 26th, 2009, 11:19 AM
:wave: you have come to the right place:thumb:

Renegade II
November 26th, 2009, 11:42 PM
:wave:

offroadguy
November 29th, 2009, 12:13 PM
new here and the first thing i saw on this site was a NAZI sign WTF. can some one tell me if this site is ok to join. Maybe you should take that picture down guy.

Mr-S
November 29th, 2009, 12:45 PM
new here and the first thing i saw on this site was a NAZI sign WTF. can some one tell me if this site is ok to join. Maybe you should take that picture down guy.

Well welcome to the site. The only thing I would suggest is to first read the thread that the image was posted in. Only then would you understand the post. Commenting on something without understanding the context does no one any good.

Jarhead
November 29th, 2009, 08:26 PM

Well welcome to the site. The only thing I would suggest is to first read the thread that the image was posted in. Only then would you understand the post. Commenting on something without understanding the context does no one any good.

As Tim states, read the entire thread will tell you where the Nazi Symbol came from and what it represents.

The confessions of an off-road-vehicle outlaw
http://www.glfwda.org/showthread.php?p=55006#post55006

Aside from that, you are Welcome to peruse our web site to decide for yourself, as to whether or not you ought to join. We have plenty to offer if you are interested in Family Friendly, Responsible Off Highway use of your Vehicle.

T-way
November 30th, 2009, 09:23 AM
Yep....what Bob said!!!!!!!

:thumb:

offroadguy
November 30th, 2009, 05:16 PM

thank you for answering my Q:thumb:

offroadguy
November 30th, 2009, 05:17 PM
As Tim states, read the entire thread will tell you where the Nazi Symbol came from and what it represents.

The confessions of an off-road-vehicle outlaw
http://www.glfwda.org/showthread.php?p=55006#post55006

Aside from that, you are Welcome to peruse our web site to decide for yourself, as to whether or not you ought to join. We have plenty to offer if you are interested in Family Friendly, Responsible Off Highway use of your Vehicle.

ok thank you:thumb:

Jarhead
November 30th, 2009, 05:57 PM
Yep....what Bob said!!!!!!!

:thumb:

It's beginning to happen a lot...I didn't bump my head in an accident that I remember, yet, T-way and I continue to think along the same lines quite often lately.

Should I be worried :scared: or should I be :monkeydance: because T-way is such a great guy?

phittie1100
November 30th, 2009, 10:47 PM
:scared::ahhh:

amr31jap
December 1st, 2009, 10:18 AM
So I made it all the way to the. Gate buy foot at the mounds on thanksgiving day. I can't belive how packed it was. Is there any smaller events commin up? I am way too new for all that bumper to bumper. :ahhh:

T-way
December 1st, 2009, 01:15 PM
It's beginning to happen a lot...I didn't bump my head in an accident that I remember, yet, T-way and I continue to think along the same lines quite often lately.

Should I be worried :scared: or should I be :monkeydance: because T-way is such a great guy?

Now you've started an entirely new thread!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao::lmao: