PDA

View Full Version : Brian here from Belleville

Muddyboots
October 17th, 2009, 12:01 PM
Hello everyone! I was looking around for some maps of the west side of the state and came across this group. I only get off road once or twice a year, but I do love it. So, I joined up to give one more voice to the cause to help keep our ORV areas open.

Hope to have a good time here, as I do on other forums of various interests.

Be safe, have fun, love life.
Brian

calvynandhobbs
October 17th, 2009, 02:15 PM
Welcome aboard Brian. :wave: I'm currently working out in Groton, CT, but I have a home back in Ypsilanti so I'm close to you.

DDS4X4
October 17th, 2009, 02:26 PM
HELLO :wave:

T-way
October 17th, 2009, 05:58 PM
Welcome! So............you only get off road a couple of times a year, eh??

Well.....you just might find some nice folks here that can help you increase that number!!

:wave:

Muddyboots
October 18th, 2009, 10:43 AM
Thanks for the welcomes.

I only get off road a few times a year because I would take a friend off road in her Wrangler. She was not comfortable driving off road, so I got to muddy up her rig for her. Too bad her lease ran out and she got a car for better fuel economy. I am left with my '01 Explorer which is my wife's daily driver. So I can't risk breaking it.

oz97tj
October 18th, 2009, 11:27 AM
Welcome!!!

Jarhead
October 18th, 2009, 03:34 PM
:wave:Hello Brian, Welcome Aboard!

DieselMTU
October 19th, 2009, 09:24 AM
Hello,

:wave:

phittie1100
October 19th, 2009, 10:12 AM
Hello Brian - lots of us wheel our daily drivers, some more gently than others (:muttley:), just make sure when your trail leader says "You guys go down this trail, I'll drive around and meet you on the other side" you follow the guy going around to the other side!

Muddyboots
October 19th, 2009, 12:17 PM
Hello Brian - lots of us wheel our daily drivers, some more gently than others (:muttley:), just make sure when your trail leader says "You guys go down this trail, I'll drive around and meet you on the other side" you follow the guy going around to the other side!

Point taken. Thanks.

phittie1100
October 19th, 2009, 01:08 PM
It's just a good thing that we have Associate Members to keep putting my Jeep back together, otherwise I would be walking to work...