PDA

View Full Version : Executive Summary of the DNR Conservation Town Hall Meetings

Jarhead
October 9th, 2009, 01:16 PM
I would to thank all the volunteers that took the time to attend the various meetings that were held throughout the state.
:thumb:

T-way
October 12th, 2009, 07:44 PM
I wasn't able to attend any, but I would also like to thank all of those who took the time.

Nice job! THANKS!

:thumb:

Greenway
October 12th, 2009, 10:13 PM
Can someone convert this to word 2003 format for me? My Adobe Reader doesn't recognize one of the fonts.

Jarhead
October 13th, 2009, 12:09 PM
Can someone convert this to word 2003 format for me? My Adobe Reader doesn't recognize one of the fonts.

Anything for you Gary.

Greenway
October 19th, 2009, 01:48 AM
Thanks Bob.

timbercruiser
October 19th, 2009, 08:52 AM
The trails section didn't really seem to say ahything about helping us. Just rails-to-trails.

joe_jeep
October 19th, 2009, 01:38 PM
The trails section didn't really seem to say ahything about helping us. Just rails-to-trails.

the rails to trails program is sweet for snowmobilers and motorcycle riders. most of them are long flat and wide. awesome if you wanna go real fast!
im sure there are exceptions to this too. the handfull i have ridden the snowmobile is usually running flat out on them. being a dual use person i am all for it. in my jeep it would be a fun scenic drive with probably little challenge usually. i support them though, every new trail is a good trail.

im sure there are a few that will offer some fun for full size users(if they are opened to us). probably great if you wanna wheel your suburban or excursion?
jmho