PDA

View Full Version : roller fairlead

jeepbrattt
September 25th, 2009, 09:39 PM
need a roller fairlead for my t-maxx. I hear most are interchangable. Anybody have an extra they can sell?

phittie1100
September 26th, 2009, 09:28 PM
I have one sitting in the garage collecting dust - couldn't sell it for $20 on another site, got $10?

oz97tj
September 26th, 2009, 11:40 PM
But that's on another site Paul. On THIS site, it's worth easily $50, so $10 is a great price.

Cheapest place new is from Harbor Frieght and you still looking at like $30 so I would contact Paul if I were you.

WhiteRhino
September 27th, 2009, 03:43 PM
Got one.

jeepbrattt
September 27th, 2009, 10:40 PM
Got one.

You gonna be around this week? ill come get it from ya tomorrow....

jeepbrattt
September 27th, 2009, 10:43 PM
I have one sitting in the garage collecting dust - couldn't sell it for $20 on another site, got $10?

Whiterhino's right by me, if i cant grab his this week ill buy that one from ya...thanks!

WhiteRhino
September 28th, 2009, 06:21 AM
I think Paul was first in the ring with his. If you can't make a deal with him, I'd sell mine but I don't think it's right for me to undermine him.

jeepbrattt
September 28th, 2009, 07:32 AM
yep, he was first i thought about that also, however youre local and i can just pick it up w/ no shipping fees, thats why i asked you first.

phittie1100
September 28th, 2009, 07:34 AM
Boy, is the economy so bad we are fighting over buyers for a $10 part?

LOL

I'll bow out in the name of burning fewer non-renewable hydrocarbon-based fuels to make rthe exchange.

jeepbrattt
September 28th, 2009, 07:38 AM
nahh....was just lookin at convenience is all, no idea where Burton is, Davisburg is right around the corner........if you can ship it to the shop in saginaw ill gladly buy yours and thank you!.....trying to save people the hassle of shipping by picking up local and shipping myself is all. Take paypal?

cc
September 28th, 2009, 07:55 AM
nahh....was just lookin at convenience is all, no idea where Burton is, Davisburg is right around the corner........if you can ship it to the shop in saginaw ill gladly buy yours and thank you!.....trying to save people the hassle of shipping by picking up local and shipping myself is all. Take paypal?

hey dork, aren't you running synthetic rope?

If you're running steel cable, I'm pretty sure I have a roller fairlead you can have for free. And if you're running synthetic, I have a fairlead you can have for free. My t-maxx uses a smaller aluminum fairlead, and I ordered a big one by accident.

jeepbrattt
September 28th, 2009, 07:57 AM
nope, in runnin cable,.,,,,,,and cool!!! pm me your number and ill swing by tonite if thats ok.:thumb:

Dont need to hunt down a box now phittie...but thanks anyway!!!!

cc
September 28th, 2009, 08:20 AM
pm me your number and ill swing by tonite if thats ok.:thumb:

hot!

Renegade II
September 28th, 2009, 10:01 AM
hey dork, aren't you running synthetic rope?

If you're running steel cable, I'm pretty sure I have a roller fairlead you can have for free. And if you're running synthetic, I have a fairlead you can have for free. My t-maxx uses a smaller aluminum fairlead, and I ordered a big one by accident.

I thought you gave me your roller fairlead a little while back?

If it turns out CC doesn't have it, I've got a couple spares and could drop one off in Saginaw. One is super sexy black with red epoxy coated rollers :lmao:

cc
September 28th, 2009, 10:13 AM

I think I still have another one that I found attached to an old winch.

Maybe not.

jeepbrattt
September 28th, 2009, 01:16 PM
Either way....thanks guys!!

jeepbrattt
September 28th, 2009, 01:17 PM

If it turns out CC doesn't have it, I've got a couple spares and could drop one off in Saginaw. One is super sexy black with red epoxy coated rollers :lmao:

oooooohhhh...preeeeetty!!!

Renegade II
September 28th, 2009, 01:29 PM
oooooohhhh...preeeeetty!!!

I like to think of it as winch lingerie. :D

jeepbrattt
September 28th, 2009, 01:38 PM
I like to think of it as winch lingerie. :D

:lmao: well thats just a must have for a chick rig then now isnt it??!!

cc
September 28th, 2009, 01:39 PM
:lmao: well thats just a must have for a chick rig then now isnt it??!!

How come I've yet to see your jeep on the roads around town?

jeepbrattt
September 28th, 2009, 01:41 PM
dont know, i had it out almost every day it didnt rain while it was here.....