PDA

View Full Version : great work on the website

WhiteRhino
November 29th, 2005, 11:09 AM
Tim, at the risk of swelling your head even bigger than it already is, (if possible) :bigemo_harabe_net-163: :bigemo_harabe_net-163: I want to say that since taking over the site in October, you have been doing a great job.

Don't think that it is not appreciated!!

Jim

Zookeeper
November 29th, 2005, 11:35 AM
Yeah, what he said!!

:clap:

SKIP
November 29th, 2005, 12:47 PM
Ditto!!!!!!!!!

And as always thank you to Lee for getting the ball rolling, Jeremy for updating things, Frank for taking over & hosting us for awhile, & Sean/Brian for helping where you could. (I always think they should have gotten more credit at the time they were helping G.L. by doing the website.)

Now back to Tim!

Great job! Thank you for keeping on top of things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jump-clap:
I still wonder when you sleep though... Must be during class??? :bigemo_harabe_net-128:
LOL!

Jarhead
November 29th, 2005, 02:59 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(WhiteRhino &#064; Nov 29 2005, 10&#58;09 AM) 6839</div>

Tim, at the risk of swelling your head even bigger than it already is, (if possible) :bigemo_harabe_net-163: :bigemo_harabe_net-163: I want to say that since taking over the site in October, you have been doing a great job.

Don&#39;t think that it is not appreciated&#33;&#33;

Jim
[/b]

I must concur with the statement above; the website improvements have things looking pretty sharp&#33; Not having a clue how all this works, makes me appreciate those that have the ability&#33; :bigemo_harabe_net-64:

MuddyPaws
November 29th, 2005, 09:28 PM
Thanks guys...it&#39;s nice to get a pat once in a while... :wub: