PDA

View Full Version : Hallowheeling

miff
August 5th, 2009, 11:41 PM
Hi everyone,

Anyone wanting a family weekend we are holding the Hallowheeling weekend again the 2nd weekend in Oct. Bring the kids :thumb:

You can read about it here.

http://www.adv4x4online.com/forum/index.php?topic=1525.0

Hallowheeling 2009 will be Oct 9th - 11th

Small but challenging off road course on the property . Many miles of local state trails to enjoy a color trour on as well .

On site rustic camping , camp fires Friday and Saturday night . Kids hay ride Saturday evening , two spook walks , one for small kids and after dark an adult spook walk through the big woods .

There are NO meals put on , its fend for your self , porta johns are located around the property . There is NO FEE to attend how ever there is a donation can to cover the cost envolved with the hay ride , garbage , porta johns and other associated cost .

This is a family event , keep drinking in moderation at the evening camp fire and do not start your rig if you had " any " alcohol beverage , zero tolerence policy in effect on this .

Address 2723 Flowage Lake Road
West Branch, MI. 48661

DDS4X4
August 8th, 2009, 02:13 AM
Thanks for posting, haven't been on your property for many a year.
We'll bring some of the grandkids if we can fit it in the schedule. :thumb:

shaker
August 24th, 2009, 09:11 PM
Thanks for posting, haven't been on your property for many a year.
We'll bring some of the grandkids if we can fit it in the schedule. :thumb:

Look forward to seeing you.

DDS4X4
October 1st, 2009, 07:43 AM
Update above, sorry!
Have a GREAT time and be SAFE!

shaker
October 1st, 2009, 01:10 PM
Update above, sorry!
Have a GREAT time and be SAFE!

Bummer, we will have to catch you at another time.

For those who are coming, it is going to be a good one. We have been working on getting things ready. Changed the spook walk quite a bit, and I think it is going to be even better than last year.

Plus I think colors should peak right about that weekend in the area. Still mostly green here right now, but we had frost last night and they are starting to change.

rentalrider
October 1st, 2009, 01:44 PM
If i get my transmission back (and installed) early enough next week my better half and I will show. Live 15mi from you and have never made it wheeling with you yet... that's just dumb. Thanks for the offer! :thumb:

shaker
October 1st, 2009, 03:39 PM
If i get my transmission back (and installed) early enough next week my better half and I will show. Live 15mi from you and have never made it wheeling with you yet... that's just dumb. Thanks for the offer! :thumb:

Feel free to come with out a rig if you don't get it done. You don't need a wheeling rig to do the spook walk or hang out at the camp fire BSing. :thumb:

Trail_Fanatic
October 2nd, 2009, 11:07 PM
It'd be nice to see everyone, but it doesn't look like I'll be on the trails til at least next spring, at the very soonest.

:-(

lilred
October 20th, 2009, 02:15 PM
has this happened yet.. just found the website... gotta fix my tcase but sounds fun

Jarhead
October 20th, 2009, 04:14 PM
has this happened yet.. just found the website... gotta fix my tcase but sounds fun

Took place the second weekend of October.

shaker
October 20th, 2009, 08:19 PM
Yup, it is over until next year.

There are some picture and video threads here http://www.adv4x4online.com/forum/index.php?board=75.0.

Went well lots of fun, and thank you to everyone that came, with out people coming to enjoy it, setting up the event would be pointless.

Big thanks to Tyler Rounds for donating the burgers and hot dogs for everyone. And everyone else that helped out getting things done.:thumb:

T-way
October 22nd, 2009, 10:53 PM
Sorry I coudn't make this - it sounds like a good time!

I haven't seen Marv and Sue in a few years.....it would be nice to see them again too!

Maybe next year................