PDA

View Full Version : New to the forums

robertpetit57
July 21st, 2009, 02:27 PM
Greetings All!

I am a 52 year old jeeper from NW Indiana. My first Jeep vehicle wasa a 1976 J-10 pickup bought new! At that time I joined the Hard Fours club, which was a member club of the GLFWDA. I can remember the great time we had with that old jeep. It was replaced with a 1972 Chevy Blazer, and a string of other 4x4's. I recently purcharsed a 1985 CJ-7 for the pure purpose of going off roading again. I found a local club and have begun to have fun off roading again. Our latest trip was to The Badlands in Attica, IN this weekend. I will be going to French Lick next month and to the UP to ride the ORV trails in September. I like trail rides, as they don't overstress my 24 year old Jeep! I am getting my wife to enjoy driving off road too! Nothing too serios for her until she gets the hand of things.

Take care,

Bob Petit

Rattler
July 21st, 2009, 03:20 PM
Welcome!

I love the look of those old J10s.

PM me your email address and I can send you a GPS file with some good stuff around Marquette and in the Keweenaw if you are going in that area.

oz97tj
July 21st, 2009, 04:17 PM
Welcome! Hope to meet you on the trails soon.

DieselMTU
July 21st, 2009, 07:07 PM
:wave:

T-way
July 21st, 2009, 08:45 PM
Welcome to the forum Bob! Sounds like you have owned (and now own) some really nice 4x4s!

Lots of nice folks here to help you get back in the hobby!

:wave:

DDS4X4
July 21st, 2009, 11:16 PM
WELCOME :wave:

So what club did you hook up with?

Headed to the Ranch in August?

Jarhead
July 22nd, 2009, 08:02 AM
:wave:Hello Bob, Welcome Aboard!

I need the tranquility of the trails just so I can maintain some resemblance of stress and order as we continue to take steps to advance Our Sport.

RockyTop
August 24th, 2009, 01:59 PM
Welcome and thank you for your support!