PDA

View Full Version : article i found

TOOLTIME
June 27th, 2009, 07:39 AM
sorry if it's a repeat....
http://www.mlive.com/outdoors/index.ssf/2009/06/officials_target_big_trucks_in.html

USMC 0369
June 27th, 2009, 04:32 PM
I hadn't seen it. I love how the writer changed "big truck gatherings" (I took this to mean large numbers of trucks). Into Big Trucks (as in large vehicles) are causing tons of damage.

Trail_Fanatic
June 28th, 2009, 09:24 AM
"Brower said he is concerned that law enforcement staff will start writing tickets before the new routes are clearly marked, but Arbogast assured that first year will involve extensive education for drivers. Tickets may come the second year."

I received a phone call at 10:00pm last night - the first tickets have been written. So much for Mr. Arborgast's opinion.

Jarhead
June 28th, 2009, 10:34 AM
"Brower said he is concerned that law enforcement staff will start writing tickets before the new routes are clearly marked, but Arbogast assured that first year will involve extensive education for drivers. Tickets may come the second year."

I received a phone call at 10:00pm last night - the first tickets have been written. So much for Mr. Arborgast's opinion.

May I assume details of the ticket will be forwarded to E-mail Howard Meyerson: hmeyerson@grpress.com from the Article...or do we have a leg to stand on?

Trail_Fanatic
June 28th, 2009, 10:50 AM
Still in the process of getting them all on-board with at least looking into the probability of winning it. One of the recipients is my little brother's friend who's just getting into the hobby and the trails are some that I also use frequently and we've been cleaning for 11 years.