PDA

View Full Version : Hollowheeling weekend.

shaker
June 8th, 2009, 09:08 AM
Held at Grandmans.

2723 S. Flowage lake road West Branch, MI.

From the south, Exit 212 Cook road. Turn right, to M-76 (Alger road) turn right, first road on left is Flowage lake. We are about a half mile down on the left.

From the north, Exit 212 Cook road. Turn left, to M-76 (Alger road) turn right, first road on left is Flowage lake. We are about a half mile down on the left.

There is a discussion thread here.
http://www.adv4x4online.com/forum/index.php?topic=1525.0

Trail_Fanatic
June 8th, 2009, 11:22 AM
Thanks for the invite Brian! :thumb:

Greenway
June 9th, 2009, 11:04 AM
We're planning on going. It was a lot of fun last year, especially for the kids.

vmaxjohn
August 31st, 2009, 12:39 PM
Man, this sounds like a great time!

I wonder if I could just come up for the day...?! I'm guessing Saturday would be the big trail day...Anyone know?

T-way
August 31st, 2009, 04:55 PM
I believe that you are probably correct!

Shoot a PM to Shaker, and he will verify for you!

sumpter1
September 1st, 2009, 07:51 AM
Our plans are not firm yet but the wife and I might drop in as well.

FaselZ71
September 1st, 2009, 04:48 PM
Definalty sounds like a great time what day's excatly? There are some other things I have planned around halloween time so I was wondering just so I could possibly plan for it!!

DDS4X4
September 1st, 2009, 10:45 PM
I believe weekend of October 9-11.

Someone from Michigan Wheelers can confirm that?

vmaxjohn
September 2nd, 2009, 09:00 AM
Start saving your pennies and get time off work .

Hallowheeling 2009 will be Oct 9th - 11th

Small but challenging off road course on the property . Many miles of local state trails to enjoy a color trour on as well .

On site rustic camping , camp fires Friday and Saturday night . Kids hay ride Saturday evening , two spook walks , one for small kids and after dark an adult spook walk through the big woods .

There are NO meals put on , its fend for your self , porta johns are located around the property . There is NO FEE to attend how ever there is a donation can to cover the cost envolved with the hay ride , garbage , porta johns and other associated cost .

This is a family event , keep drinking in moderation at the evening camp fire and do not start your rig if you had " any " alcohol beverage , zero tolerence policy in effect on this .

Miff and I hope to see you there .

Photos from last years event .