PDA

View Full Version : Another newbie!

89blackwidow
June 6th, 2009, 08:25 PM
Wanted to say hello to everyone at GLFWDA. I am in the military and just moved out to Michigan from California last year. I have an 89 Wrangler and look forward to taking my boys out on some trails while I'm here aswell as meeting some of you folks and learning some stuff.

DDS4X4
June 6th, 2009, 09:37 PM
WELCOME :wave:

oz97tj
June 6th, 2009, 10:13 PM
Welcome!!!

phittie1100
June 7th, 2009, 04:49 PM
:wave:

USMC 0369
June 7th, 2009, 07:31 PM
Wanted to say hello to everyone at GLFWDA. I am in the military and just moved out to Michigan from California last year. I have an 89 Wrangler and look forward to taking my boys out on some trails while I'm here aswell as meeting some of you folks and learning some stuff.

LOL, I'm retiring from 20 yrs in the Marines and I'm moving to Michigan from California this next monday! We should hit the trails sometime.

Welcome aboard. :wave:

Trail_Fanatic
June 7th, 2009, 07:39 PM
Wanted to say hello to everyone at GLFWDA. I am in the military and just moved out to Michigan from California last year. I have an 89 Wrangler and look forward to taking my boys out on some trails while I'm here as well as meeting some of you folks and learning some stuff.

Great to make your acquaintance!
Hope to see you in the back country sometime.
This is definitely the right place to learn the what/where/why/ and how.
The who, as always, is entirely up to you. :thumb:

LOL, I'm retiring from 20 yrs in the Marines and I'm moving to Michigan from California this next Monday! :wave:

Really!??!
It's here already? :woot:

PM me as soon as you get settled in enough to take a day trip! :thumb:

Jarhead
June 7th, 2009, 08:03 PM
:wave:Hello William, Welcome Aboard!

OldSailor
June 8th, 2009, 12:59 AM
Welcome aboard!!

I retired from the Navy in 1979 after 20 years service. Hope to see you on the Michigan trails!

--Bob

:SoFo:

Rattler
June 8th, 2009, 07:20 AM
Welcome and thank you for your service!!:yourock:

T-way
June 9th, 2009, 05:57 PM
Welcome!! Welcome to the forum and THANKS for your military service!!!

:yourock: