PDA

View Full Version : buying more boondockers?

junk90xj
May 30th, 2009, 12:31 AM
i get x amount of the boondockers because of the associate membership. i put all of them on my counter in my waiting room and im out. i would like to buy some more it the are available to continue giving them out.

also when does the next issue come out?

joe_jeep
May 31st, 2009, 08:37 AM
i get x amount of the boondockers because of the associate membership. i put all of them on my counter in my waiting room and im out. i would like to buy some more it the are available to continue giving them out.

also when does the next issue come out?

yes we can change the amount of boondockers you recieve, and your associate membership level. other levels offer more bonndockers to display. how many boondockers are you looking to recieve?
ill see what i can work up, and what it will cost. thank you for sharing them with your customers! i think this a great way top spread the word about our association.
thx for your support!

im sure paul will chime in on the next issue date.

junk90xj
May 31st, 2009, 01:38 PM
i dont really need a bigger ad in the boondocker. i just would like to have maybe 5-10 more to hand out to customers and im not asking for them for free either.

let me know and thanks

Jarhead
June 1st, 2009, 08:03 AM
Typically, each Boondocker will arrive within two weeks of a Quarterly Membership Meeting (January 11, April 19, July 12 & October 4).

We do print extra copies from time-to-time for promotional material and may be able to work out a subscription rate of sorts (don't really have a clue at the moment) if possible.

junk90xj
June 1st, 2009, 09:07 AM
if its too much hassle its not that big of a deal. just was curious if i could buy more was all.

thanks,ken

phittie1100
June 1st, 2009, 11:25 AM
I am shooting for the end of the month for the summer edition Ken, we'll have to get something else worked out until then.