PDA

View Full Version : Newb from Allendale checking in...

Wrangling Steel
May 23rd, 2009, 06:05 PM
Hello to all...:wave: Corey from Allendale checking in; I am glad to be here, and look forward to sharing in your community, if you’ll have me…:thumb:

oz97tj
May 23rd, 2009, 09:04 PM
Hey Corey. Glad you made it over here. See you tomorrow!

Jarhead
May 24th, 2009, 11:49 AM
:wave:Hello Corey, Welcome Aboard!

T-way
May 25th, 2009, 11:23 PM
Hey Corey! Welcome!!

:wave:

DieselMTU
May 26th, 2009, 08:04 AM

Wrangling Steel
May 26th, 2009, 10:41 AM
Thanks for welcoming me aboard…:thumb:

I had an opportunity to meet, and take a little trail run with oz97tj, and Trail Fanatic this past weekend. There was also one other in our group, that I believe is a member here also; I am horrible with names, so I apologize.

It was nice meeting you guys; thanks for allowing me to tag along!

Renegade II
May 26th, 2009, 10:55 AM

oz97tj
May 26th, 2009, 12:38 PM
Thanks for welcoming me aboard…:thumb:

I had an opportunity to meet, and take a little trail run with oz97tj, and Trail Fanatic this past weekend. There was also one other in our group, that I believe is a member here also; I am horrible with names, so I apologize.

It was nice meeting you guys; thanks for allowing me to tag along!

ttull was the other guy. Glad you could come along. I'm still trying to clean up dust. lol

Wrangling Steel
May 26th, 2009, 02:34 PM
ttull was the other guy. Glad you could come along. I'm still trying to clean up dust. lol

ttull, it was nice meeting you and your family. Your wife was cracking me up when we encountered that buggy situation...:ahhh:

What dust?:lmao: Heading down a little later tonight to get some gas for the power washer; I am thinking I might need it for some reason!

GL08JK
May 26th, 2009, 06:34 PM
Welcome here also...lol how have you been?

Wrangling Steel
May 27th, 2009, 12:12 AM
Welcome here also...lol how have you been?

Thank you, and I am doing well...:thumb: I will be doing better when you tell me how well you like your new MTR's? I am trying to save the funds to get some myself; I have heard good things about them, what say you?

GL08JK
May 27th, 2009, 01:47 AM
Thank you, and I am doing well...:thumb: I will be doing better when you tell me how well you like your new MTR's? I am trying to save the funds to get some myself; I have heard good things about them, what say you?

I really like them. like them better than my KM2's on my CJ. Have not tried them in the sand yet, but will be heading to Silver Lake sometime in mid July. Was at the Mounds over here in Mt Morris to try them out in some of the mud holes and they worked great. So far no problems at all with them and they are a great tire in my opinion.

Trail_Fanatic
May 27th, 2009, 09:18 PM
Hallo!

Great to run with you!
Hope to see you sometime when the tent worms aren't quite so bad either! :eek2:

Wrangling Steel
May 30th, 2009, 01:45 AM
Hey Pat, did you have a nice meal of worms when you got home... You didn't let them go to waste did you?:lmao:

Trail_Fanatic
May 31st, 2009, 11:36 AM
Hey Pat, did you have a nice meal of worms when you got home... You didn't let them go to waste did you?:lmao:

Let's just say that I feel REALLY sorry for whomever tried to use the windshield squeegee after I finished with it! :lmao: