PDA

View Full Version : Drummond - May 23

T-way
May 19th, 2009, 08:36 AM
In case anyone's still looking for something to do on Memorial Day weekend - some of the Trolls will be making a day trip to Drummond Island for some family-friendly wheeling. We will be going on Saturday, May 23. Meet at the rest area just north of the Mackinac Bridge toll plaza at 8:00 am, and we'll caravan to the island from there.

Hope to see some of you there!

:thumb:<br /><br /> Date: May 23, 2009<br /><br />Trail/Area: Drummond Island<br /><br />Difficulty Level: 3<br /><br />Organized Event?: No<br /><br />Vehicle Limit?: No<br /><br />

dustyxj
May 19th, 2009, 06:11 PM
Hey t-way.. thanks for posing it on here. Saves me a phone call. Let me know if we need to bring anything other than the usual stuff...

Dusty, Mary, and Zach

ps. I think I got everything taken care of on the jeep now... LOL :thumb:

MrsRedRuby
May 20th, 2009, 11:41 PM
Missed seeing you during the signage. Was hoping to find out how you are doing. Hope you are mending well. Wish we could make it but timing is everything they say. Hope everyone has a great time and our paths will cross again soon. I will keep checking to see what the Trolls are up to if that is okay with you. Say hi to Dave for us. :wave:

timbercruiser
May 21st, 2009, 02:12 PM
Missed seeing you during the signage. Was hoping to find out how you are doing. Hope you are mending well. Wish we could make it but timing is everything they say. Hope everyone has a great time and our paths will cross again soon. I will keep checking to see what the Trolls are up to if that is okay with you. Say hi to Dave for us. :wave:

Hi!!!

timbercruiser
May 24th, 2009, 12:13 PM
Pretty good ride yesterday!! Drowned one quad, but got it running again. The trail from 26 to 26A is pretty good. some rocks and logs "accidently" rolled in front of the jeeps after the quads went through.:wave:
Can't wait for DOA. If you guys at MSG need some help, let us know.

dustyxj
May 24th, 2009, 03:56 PM
We had a blast on the new trails up there... some real tight, and technical trails with plenty of mud too. My tires "self clearanced" my wheelwells a little, but it's all good. Thanks to everyone who worked to get these trails opened and signed...... :yourock:

timbercruiser
May 26th, 2009, 02:45 PM
Awesome tires, dusty!!

dustyxj
May 31st, 2009, 08:59 PM
They sure are awesome... took me places I could never have gotten to with my old 30" tires...... although I did cut the drivers side rear on my fender from flexing..... time for cut out flares.... LOL :idea: breakage is just an upgrade waiting to happen... :thumb:

by the way.. thanks again for the tires dave... :yourock:

timbercruiser
June 1st, 2009, 10:40 PM
You realize if the new ride had 16" rims, you'd still be on 30s:bootyshake:

dustyxj
June 2nd, 2009, 05:47 PM
thanks to toyota for choosing to use 16" rims... LOL actually I still have the 30" tires that were on there just in case... :idea: or possibly for an offroad trailer.. :thumb: any word on the next meeting?? :troll:

timbercruiser
June 2nd, 2009, 06:36 PM
not yet. soon.