PDA

View Full Version : Jake

Jake
May 18th, 2009, 11:03 AM
Hello All,
I'm new to the Jeep world, been working on my 88 Wrangler XJ for about a year now. I am wondering if anyone out there can help me out?
I just rebuilt my 4.2 and I'm having trouble finding a vacuum diagram for it... I'm a couple of vacuum lines awasy from putting it on the road.
I am also looking for some advice on lift height for some 33" tires. I have a 1" body lift on it and was hoping to only lift it a couple of more inches (reasonably) to not go to high. I just want to go high enough to clear the tires.
Thanks Jake

phittie1100
May 18th, 2009, 01:14 PM
I am guessing you have a 88 Wrangler YJ? I managed 33's on mine with 2" BDS Springs, some slightly longer shackles, and some fender trimming to fit TJ-style flares. You should check out the list of Associate Members (businesses that support our Association) http://www.glfwda.org/index.php?page=asso-mem to get some ideas on other ways to get what you want for your Jeep.

By the way, welcome to our forums!

oz97tj
May 18th, 2009, 01:15 PM
Welcome!

Jarhead
May 18th, 2009, 03:41 PM
:wave:Hello Jake, Welcome Aboard!

I will have to leave the questions to the Jeep guru's.

T-way
May 20th, 2009, 08:33 PM
Hello and welcome! Nice to see you here!!

Get ready.....since you're new to the "Jeep world"....be prepared!!! Once you're sucked in, it's almost impossible to get out!!!

:lmao: