PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Grand Rapids

Klereue
May 16th, 2009, 12:35 PM
Hey all, It's great to find some off roaders here in Michigan! I'm originally from Colorado, moved here a year ago with my 1986 Toyota 4Runner, but whenever I asked someone where to go off roading here they would tell me about a mud pit. I like my mud, but I want some good trail riding.

Trail_Fanatic
May 16th, 2009, 01:18 PM
Welcome from another west-sider!

You've found the RIGHT place!

You might want to look in to the Two Trackers Four Wheel Drive Cub.
They've been based out of Grand Rapids since 1974 and are a 100% supporting member club of GLFWDA. :thumb:

www.TwoTrackers.org
www.TwoTrackers.com

(Same site, just 2 ways to get to it)

oz97tj
May 16th, 2009, 04:29 PM
Welcome. It's hard NOT to find mud here, but there is a bunch of great wheeling if you look in the right places too. Can't wait to see the Yota on the trail!

Jarhead
May 16th, 2009, 08:35 PM
:wave:Hello Rye, Welcome Aboard!

DDS4X4
May 17th, 2009, 05:03 AM
WELCOME :wave:

Rattler
May 18th, 2009, 11:06 PM
Welcome!! You missed a great event up at Drummond Island last weekend! Go check out the new trails there.

I want some Toy pics!

T-way
May 20th, 2009, 08:36 PM
Welcome!! Nice 4Runner!

Funny thing.....whenever most people in Michigan ask "where should I go 'wheeling?", the answer is COLORADO!!!!

:lmao:

I don't know where you're located, or what your plans are for this holiday weekend, but check out my thread in the Informal Trail Rides forum. You're welcome to tag along with the Trolls when we go to Drummond Island this Saturday.

T-way
May 20th, 2009, 08:39 PM
OK, OK......before everyone jumps in......

So I'm guilty of not looking too closely at the title of this post...."Hello from Grand Rapids"!!

So I guess I DO know where you're located!

Rattler
May 20th, 2009, 08:58 PM
I would love to join you guys on Drummond T-way (even though I was just there!) but that 4-letter word is interfering with my life: W-O-R-K!!!!

phittie1100
May 21st, 2009, 09:17 AM
OK, OK......before everyone jumps in......

So I'm guilty of not looking too closely at the title of this post...."Hello from Grand Rapids"!!

So I guess I DO know where you're located!

Failure to follow basic written instructions, -10 points for you sir.

Klereue glad to see you stopped in, there are a bunch of events on the calendar http://www.glfwda.org/calendar.php?&c=2 but unfortunately much of what we have here in MI is either mud or sand.