PDA

View Full Version : Hello

xj4life
May 5th, 2009, 10:45 PM
Been a part of the Michigan wheeling scene for going on close to 5 years now. Its shameful to say I've never been a dues paying member of GLFWDA. :blush: I know I need to correct that.

Any who, I'm sure there's some of you who know me from a wheeling trip or maybe another forum. My wife and I used to live in Utica, MI for a few years but two years ago we moved down to Laporte, IN for work.

I miss my friends in Detroit and MI in general. My inlaws live near Grand Rapids so I get up to the West Side quite often. The nicest thing about living in IN is that the Badlands Offroad Park and the Cliffs Insane Terrain Park are both about 2.5hrs away :thumb:.

Look forward to making more friends here on GLFWDA.

T-way
May 5th, 2009, 11:58 PM
Welcome! That's a nice looking rig in your avatar!!

If you're ever up this far, the Troll Four Wheelers would be more than willing to do some wheeling with you!

:wave:

Trail_Fanatic
May 6th, 2009, 05:49 AM
Hallo!
Welcome!

Jarhead
May 6th, 2009, 07:27 AM
:wave:Hello Chris, Welcome Aboard!

xj4life
May 6th, 2009, 08:30 AM
Welcome! That's a nice looking rig in your avatar!!

If you're ever up this far, the Troll Four Wheelers would be more than willing to do some wheeling with you!

I've been meaning to get up that way for years. Seems like everytime someone has a trip planned I'm in the middle of fixing or building my Jeep :banghead:

Jeeperz-Creeperz
May 6th, 2009, 10:39 AM
I've been meaning to get up that way for years. Seems like everytime someone has a trip planned I'm in the middle of fixing or building my Jeep :banghead:

How's that coming along? We're leaving in 8 days.....:poke:

xj4life
May 6th, 2009, 11:10 AM
How's that coming along? We're leaving in 8 days.....:poke:

Check the fabrication secion on GL. :poke:

No way the Jeep is going. Not sure yet if I'm going or not anymore with the Offroad Nationals now. This damn XJ is taking more time than I thought to fix and I really wanna run it in that. :banghead: