View Full Version : Broken Links

MuddyPaws
October 17th, 2005, 12:46 AM
Web site stats now:

561 Links
421 Internal Links
132 External Links
85 Linked files

:blink: But you don't care about that......

What you care about is:

0 Unverified Links
0 Broken Links
0 Component Errors

Cliff's Notes: Click something on the website, and it will go where it's suposed to go. :P

:lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

WhiteRhino
October 17th, 2005, 07:56 AM
Call me stupid but what does all that mean?

MuddyPaws
October 17th, 2005, 08:45 PM
Ahhh young padawan...it means click away, everything goes somewhere.

You won't see this:

http://eup.k12.mi.us/~tstrader/temp/not-found.jpg

Deathdealer
October 18th, 2005, 08:56 AM
This doesnt have to do with broken links but its a function that doesn't appear to be working correctly. When I reply to a message, it always quotes the message I am replying to regardless of the "quote" button status.

MuddyPaws
October 18th, 2005, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Deathdealer@Oct 18 2005, 08:56 AM
This doesnt have to do with broken links but its a function that doesn't appear to be working correctly. When I reply to a message, it always quotes the message I am replying to regardless of the "quote" button status.
<div align="right">6343
[/quote]

Yer right and I have been in contact with the board people and there is a fix for it...but until GL ownes the board software, I don&#39;t have access to the software update.

Thanks for sharing. I&#39;m sure we&#39;ll find more.

Roadhouse
October 18th, 2005, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by MuddyPaws+Oct 18 2005, 02:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MuddyPaws &#064; Oct 18 2005, 02:12 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Deathdealer@Oct 18 2005, 08:56 AM
This doesnt have to do with broken links but its a function that doesn&#39;t appear to be working correctly. When I reply to a message, it always quotes the message I am replying to regardless of the "quote" button status.
<div align="right">6343

Yer right and I have been in contact with the board people and there is a fix for it...but until GL ownes the board software, I don&#39;t have access to the software update.

Thanks for sharing. I&#39;m sure we&#39;ll find more.
<div align="right">6349</div>
[/b][/quote]

I just hit ADD REPLY at the bottom of the page instead of the REPLY at the bottom of the last person post.....well accept for this time, becuase I wanted to quote you guys :D

Deathdealer
October 18th, 2005, 08:14 PM
Well I figured I would mention it because he is looking for bugs/features.

Post them up even if you have been living with them with work arounds, maybe we can get these suckers fixed.

Deathdealer
October 24th, 2005, 12:18 PM
The link to the store on the main page appears to be broken.

WhiteRhino
October 24th, 2005, 01:26 PM
Several items on the main page need some work. The contacts are outdated, and so is the "what we have done" page.
The upcoming events are also old and need refreshing monthly.

I don&#39;t think the "store" was ever right.

I figure Tim has another month of sorting before he is close to being up to snuff.

MuddyPaws
October 24th, 2005, 03:55 PM
I don&#39;t even know about the store. I have yet to really look at that. I know it doesn&#39;t work, but I don&#39;t know if it ever worked. Who fills these orders? Is the store handled by an outside company? Ahhhh....questions you have, answers you must seek. (best Yoda voice) Contacts have to be updated...yes. I am making a list, and checking it twice for updated contacts.

Now, the what have we done page? I dunno what that is. I need events to add to the events page I guess. I need to add the trail ride for the meeting...anything else coming up?

Need to update the about us page and add a pic of something not 2 years old. :D

WhiteRhino
October 24th, 2005, 04:14 PM
What have we done??????

I think that a short discussion with Pat would be in order. Now, if he was not off in the wild west........

Seriously, I would discuss with him...

MuddyPaws
October 24th, 2005, 08:28 PM
What is this "What we have done" page you speak of?