PDA

View Full Version : Please review updated page....Clubs

MuddyPaws
October 13th, 2005, 07:34 PM
Please take a look at the clubs page. I would like to make sure it displays properly in other screen resolutions and browsers.

I started there because it looked like a simple enough page to test with. :wacko: It wasn't. It was full of nested tables...I couldn't even count how many. Anyway, I have streamlined it and have made it easier to keep updated in the future.

I know it doesn't look very different, but there was alot of work in cleaning the code involved in it. :P

Please also review the information on the page for current contacts and what not. I know So-Fo isn't on there yet, I am waiting for their info. MSG's have been sent.

Mudgoer
October 14th, 2005, 01:25 AM
Tim,
The Wolverine club quit G.L. and can be deleted.

Can you move the pic on my 'card' to show up on my posts?

Rick

MuddyPaws
October 14th, 2005, 03:56 PM
Ok Rick, yer all set. Had to edit it just a bit because it was a smidge too big...yes that is a techno term. Now back to the web updates. :BangHead:

Yes... :BangHead: is new....I have a feeling i'm gonna be going a bit of that over the next few weeks. :D

Mudgoer
October 15th, 2005, 02:12 AM
Thanks Tim. There's encouragement to diet. ;)

Rick

lgottler
October 16th, 2005, 09:35 AM
Is there a link to get back to the main GL page from there??

Lucas

MuddyPaws
October 16th, 2005, 12:50 PM
I noticed that the other day...there isn't a "Home" button at the top of the nav bar. I have to make a home button and add it to the nav bar on all of the pages on the site. Good catch though.

WhiteRhino
October 17th, 2005, 07:58 AM
You can just click on the phrase in the upper left corner under the logo to take you to the main page.

timbercruiser
October 17th, 2005, 05:54 PM
The trolls info needs updating. Our website will soon expire. But my e-mail is nephd@blazeconnect.net

MuddyPaws
October 17th, 2005, 08:48 PM
Are you gonna let the site die?

Deathdealer
October 18th, 2005, 08:54 AM
I will be getting you our club info soon Tim, sorry for the delay.

Jarhead
October 19th, 2005, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by Mudgoer@Oct 14 2005, 01:25 AM
Tim,
The Wolverine club quit G.L. and can be deleted.

Can you move the pic on my 'card' to show up on my posts?

Rick
<div align="right">6260
[/quote]

I have had the same issue. I have tried to add a picture that will come up with each post to no avail - I don&#39;t have access is recurring message. Can you help me out?

In fact I had added a thumbnail picture a couple of times, but I do not see that option anymore either. Oh great techno wizard, we humble wannabe&#39;s require your guidance. :rolleyes:

MuddyPaws
October 19th, 2005, 06:34 PM
I&#39;m gonna have to create a "how to put an avatar in" tutorial. :D

So, what is this pic? better question is where is it? Is it on the web or is it on your puter? If it is on the web already, I can fix it fast. If it&#39;s on your computer, email it to me and I can fix it.

DDS4X4
October 19th, 2005, 09:52 PM
I could use that tutorial. Just haven&#39;t taken the time to figure it all out, yet.

But I did finally get the links in my signature.

Jarhead
October 20th, 2005, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by MuddyPaws@Oct 19 2005, 06:34 PM

So, what is this pic?? better question is where is it?? Is it on the web or is it on your puter?? If it is on the web already, I can fix it fast.? If it&#39;s on your computer, email it to me and I can fix it.
<div align="right">6387
[/quote]

Well, maybe you just gave me the information I needed. I kept trying to do an upload through My Controls, "Change Your Personal Photo". But with the concept "Avatar" in mind, I did successfully upload an JPEG File to be used as my avatar.

Now whether it shows on this post will determine whether or not I was entirely successful :unsure:

Jarhead
October 20th, 2005, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Jarhead+Oct 20 2005, 11:03 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jarhead &#064; Oct 20 2005, 11:03 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-MuddyPaws@Oct 19 2005, 06:34 PM

So, what is this pic?? better question is where is it?? Is it on the web or is it on your puter?? If it is on the web already, I can fix it fast.? If it&#39;s on your computer, email it to me and I can fix it.
<div align="right">6387

Well, maybe you just gave me the information I needed. I kept trying to do an upload through My Controls, "Change Your Personal Photo". But with the concept "Avatar" in mind, I did successfully upload an JPEG File to be used as my avatar.

Now whether it shows on this post will determine whether or not I was entirely successful :unsure:
<div align="right">6399</div>
[/b][/quote]

Hot Diggity, Dog Diggity, IT WORKED :lol:

Thanks for the HELP&#33; ;)

Deathdealer
October 20th, 2005, 11:12 AM
Good job on the new club page Tim&#33; B)

DICE
October 20th, 2005, 06:17 PM
Look&#39;s good thank&#39;s Tim

B)

MuddyPaws
October 21st, 2005, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Jarhead+Oct 20 2005, 11:10 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jarhead &#064; Oct 20 2005, 11:10 AM)</div>

Originally posted by Jarhead@Oct 20 2005, 11:03 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-MuddyPaws@Oct 19 2005, 06:34 PM

So, what is this pic? better question is where is it? Is it on the web or is it on your puter? If it is on the web already, I can fix it fast. If it&#39;s on your computer, email it to me and I can fix it.
<div align="right">6387

<div align="right">6399</div>

Hot Diggity, Dog Diggity, IT WORKED :lol:

Thanks for the HELP&#33; ;)
<div align="right">6400</div>
[/b][/quote]

:D Personal photo is for your card...whatever that is. :P If I knew you were gonna put a hummer on there..... :lol: Man that thing has bling&#33; Lights in the hood scoop thing is kinda cool. I saw pictures of your rig somewhere else....might have been the color tour pics...can&#39;t remember. I was like, ahh, it&#39;s a hummer....wait :blink: what the heck is that on the hood? :D

Jarhead
October 23rd, 2005, 09:51 AM
[/quote]Man that thing has bling&#33; Lights in the hood scoop thing is kinda cool. I saw pictures of your rig somewhere else....might have been the color tour pics...can&#39;t remember. I was like, ahh, it&#39;s a hummer....wait :blink: what the heck is that on the hood? :D
<div align="right">6418</div>
[/quote]

The bling is to keep the wife happy. I like running the forest trails around Grayling and the hood scoop lights come in handy at night. If I had lights on the roof, they would just get knocked around and lose purpose for me. On the hood they shine right where I need them. The machine guns (non-working) are well, I just had to have them&#33; :lol:

MuddyPaws
October 23rd, 2005, 12:14 PM
I didn&#39;t even notice the machine guns... :lol: Cool. Is that some kinda hummer only kit?