PDA

View Full Version : Pics and video needed



MuddyPaws
October 10th, 2005, 04:40 PM
I need your favorite picture of you and your rig doing something cool.

I also need cool short video clips.

You can send me a link to the video if you can not e-mail them. Please e-mail the pics to mr-s@charter.net with the subject "favorite pic" and a short description in the email body or "video clip"

Something cool is in the works :ph34r: top secret.

MuddyPaws
October 23rd, 2005, 10:47 PM
Not getting much here guys and gals...I don't want to hear a bunch of whiners when I use some of my photo's for filler. :P

WhiteRhino
October 24th, 2005, 08:29 AM
Sending you a video.

I don't have many pics of myself since I am usually driving. Ha!

Deathdealer
October 24th, 2005, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by MuddyPaws@Oct 23 2005, 10:47 PM
Not getting much here guys and gals...I don't want to hear a bunch of whiners when I use some of my photo's for filler. :P
<div align="right">6425
[/quote]

Our club recently had a run, we may be able to provide a few pics

Jarhead
October 24th, 2005, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by MuddyPaws@Oct 10 2005, 04:40 PM
I need your favorite picture of you and your rig doing something cool.

I also need cool short video clips.

You can send me a link to the video if you can not e-mail them. Please e-mail the pics to mr-s@charter.net with the subject "favorite pic" and a short description in the email body or "video clip"

Something cool is in the works :ph34r: top secret.
<div align="right">6161
[/quote]

My pic is sent&#33; :P

Roadhouse
October 24th, 2005, 09:57 AM
Well Tim, I&#39;m pretty sure you know you can&#39;t count on any pics or videos of wheelin&#39; from me :BangHead:

MuddyPaws
October 24th, 2005, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by Roadhouse66@Oct 24 2005, 09:57 AM
Well Tim, I&#39;m pretty sure you know you can&#39;t count on any pics or videos of wheelin&#39; from me :BangHead:
<div align="right">6429
[/quote]


How about some pics of ya sitting in a lawn chair stairing at the jeep in pieces in the garage...longing for days gone by. :lol:

Maybe a pic of you sitting in front of your rig as you thumb through a quadratec catalog. :D

Roadhouse
October 24th, 2005, 08:46 PM
Tim thats funny I just recieved one of those catalogs in the mail today....was actually looking at it :D

I&#39;m hoping to have the Jeep fixed and ready by Thanksgiving.

Deathdealer
October 28th, 2005, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by MuddyPaws@Oct 23 2005, 10:47 PM
Not getting much here guys and gals...I don&#39;t want to hear a bunch of whiners when I use some of my photo&#39;s for filler. :P
<div align="right">6425
[/quote]

Sent you an email