PDA

View Full Version : 80 Cherokee 401 auto

lgottler
September 27th, 2005, 04:24 PM
I'm planning on parting out the camo jeep cuz I need to focus on a trailer, my garage, and finishing my TJ first before I go playing with a new project!

I'd love to sell the whole thing to save myself some work....but if you only want a part, let me know and I can take it off for you.

If you want something, email me and we'll work out a price.

1300 for the entire Jeep, I can drive it, or trailer it to you, within a reasonable distance, too far, and you can help pay for my gas!!

Its got a 1974 401 AMC seller said it had 43k miles on it with Edelbrock intake, Holley carb, new dist, starter. 727 transmission recently rebuilt. Front D44 driverside drop low pinion wide track. Model 20 rear axle. About 4-6" lift springs on it. body is shot. Hood is decent, grill is OK, side glass looks OK. Front half of frame looks good, rear could use some work. I put in new brake lines where it needed them. Guy I bought it from put on new calipers and all new rear brake hardware.

Make some offers.

Lucas

Brian81CJ
September 28th, 2005, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by lgottler@Sep 27 2005, 04:24 PM
I'm planning on parting out the camo jeep cuz I need to focus on a trailer, my garage, and finishing my TJ first before I go playing with a new project!

I'd love to sell the whole thing to save myself some work....but if you only want a part, let me know and I can take it off for you.

If you want something, email me and we'll work out a price.

1300 for the entire Jeep, I can drive it, or trailer it to you, within a reasonable distance, too far, and you can help pay for my gas!!

Its got a 1974 401 AMC seller said it had 43k miles on it with Edelbrock intake, Holley carb, new dist, starter. 727 transmission recently rebuilt. Front D44 driverside drop low pinion wide track. Model 20 rear axle. About 4-6" lift springs on it. body is shot. Hood is decent, grill is OK, side glass looks OK. Front half of frame looks good, rear could use some work. I put in new brake lines where it needed them. Guy I bought it from put on new calipers and all new rear brake hardware.

Make some offers.

Lucas
<div align="right">6022
[/quote]

Hi Lucas,

I sent you a PM

Brian