PDA

View Full Version : Big Brothers, Big sisters with the Sundowners

Jarhead
March 10th, 2009, 08:26 AM
People and their Vehicles are needed to help the Sundowners with their Big Brothers, Big Sisters Event.

Abe Dunning 269-929-2299
Marie Dunning 269-873-2322
mdunning@fpepumps.com

rentalrider
March 10th, 2009, 02:32 PM
Help in what way? :confused: More details maybe?

Trail_Fanatic
March 11th, 2009, 05:50 AM
Help in what way? :confused: More details maybe?

Drivers/vehicles are to give rides to the kids from BB/BS who are on the waiting list to get a mentor. These are the kids who currently don't have anyone. We take them around the Sundowner's leased gravel pit and show them a SAFE but exciting time (in their young eyes). There's food and sometimes even a water balloon fight.

It's a GREAT time for the kids and a GREAT way to spread our love for the sport to a socio-economic group who would otherwise never know what it is we do.

:thumb:

Jarhead
June 1st, 2009, 12:38 PM
Drivers/vehicles are to give rides to the kids from BB/BS who are on the waiting list to get a mentor. These are the kids who currently don't have anyone. We take them around the Sundowner's leased gravel pit and show them a SAFE but exciting time (in their young eyes). There's food and sometimes even a water balloon fight.

It's a GREAT time for the kids and a GREAT way to spread our love for the sport to a socio-economic group who would otherwise never know what it is we do.

:thumb:

The Sundowners are in need of People/Vehicles committed to helping with this event. Please post up if you can help give a few rides to a group of kids that may never get another chance to enjoy our sport.

Trail_Fanatic
June 2nd, 2009, 09:04 AM
Hi All.

I'm in need of drivers and rigs for the Big Brothers/Big Sisters event this coming Saturday, June 6th. We will meet at the property at 9:00 a.m. and the event runs from 10-2. We are expecting close to 80 kids/mentors to join us this year.

Employees from Kohl's are coming out to help me grill up hotdogs for lunch and then Kohl's will donate $500.00 to Big Brothers Big Sisters as well.

Please let me know if you plan to attend and how many people you can transport in your rig ASAP.

Thanks,

Marie