PDA

View Full Version : Drummond Island Route Signage

Jarhead
February 16th, 2009, 03:51 PM
To acknowledge the ORV Route Designation on Drummond Island:

Meet at the Bear Track Inn at 8:30 where trail signing tasks and instructions will be assigned (Bear Track opens at 7:00 AM for breakfast).

Once assigned to a work group and area proceed to the designated portion of the trail.

Perform trail signing work assignments until 4:00 PM.

Check back in at Bear Track to report how much trail was signed and any trail issues.

'Chuck's Place' will be having a dinner special on Saturday night.

Volunteers should note the following:
- Appropriate clothing and work gear (gloves, boots, etc.)
- Carpenter claw hammer
- Insect repellent, sun screen, etc.
- Food and beverage for the day (NO alcoholic beverages on trails)
- ORV license (sticker) for vehicles
- This is not a 'trail maintenance' work day. NO power tools are to be used by any of the volunteers for this trail signing activity. Light trimming with hand tools is appropriate where necessary.

We (Great Lakes Four Wheel Drive Association) has a number of Awards to be presented to acknowledge some of the key players in this Historic Event.

We are hoping to amass as many Members as can possibly amass on this given weekend to say Thank You!

Hope to see you there! :woot:

phazer42
February 16th, 2009, 08:19 PM
Does this mean there is a "plan" to get your truck fixed? Or are you going to need a ride?

Trail_Fanatic
February 16th, 2009, 08:38 PM
Does this mean there is a "plan" to get your truck fixed? Or are you going to need a ride?

:lmao:

Awe, if he doesn't get it fixed in time, make him ride in a Jeep.

oz97tj
February 16th, 2009, 09:08 PM
Bob, you can ride in the back of my new JK!

Jarhead
February 17th, 2009, 08:29 AM
The first that comes to mind is, "Bite Me!"

All it takes is time and money...got any to spare?

DieselMTU
February 17th, 2009, 09:13 AM
The first that comes to mind is, "Bite Me!"

All it takes is time and money...got any to spare?

Time sure... money, well that is another question......

oz97tj
February 17th, 2009, 09:19 AM
I thought I saw someplace but now I don't remember. Did somebody post the official lodging information?

Jarhead
February 17th, 2009, 09:31 AM
I thought I saw someplace but now I don't remember. Did somebody post the official lodging information?
There is no official lodging information persay. But if you are unfamiliar with the Island, you may want to check out: http://www.drummondislandchamber.com/lodging.htm

I have reservations at: http://www.drummondislandhotel.com/ (If you make Reservations here, tell Michelle, Bob DeVore sent you :rolleyes:)

Trail_Fanatic
February 17th, 2009, 09:34 AM

I don't know how 'official' it is.
It's everything I could find on the Island, lol.

It's here:
http://www.glfwda.org/showthread.php?t=7130

:thumb:

Rattler
March 16th, 2009, 07:23 AM
UNless something last minute comes up, the wife and I will be there.

Jarhead
March 16th, 2009, 08:51 AM
DRUMMOND ISLAND FERRY Schedule
Leave Drummond Leave DeTour
6:10 am 6:40 am
7:10 am 7:40 am
8:00 am 8:40 am
9:10 am 9:40 am
10:10 am 10:40 am
11:10 am 11:40 am
12:10 pm 12:40 pm
1:10 pm 1:40 pm
2:10 pm 2:40 pm
3:10 pm 3:30 pm
4:10 pm 4:40 pm
5:10 pm 5:40 pm
6:10 pm 6:40 pm
7:10 pm 7:40 pm
8:10 pm 8:40 pm
9:10 pm 9:40 pm
10:10 pm 10:40 pm
11:10 pm 11:40 pm
1:10 am 1:40 am
5:10 am 5:40 am

Cash Round Trip as of 1/1/08
Sr. Citizen, Car, Pickup & Driver $ 7.00
Pickup with Camper Unit $16.00
Bus Camper - Motor Home $25.00
Adults $ 2.00
Senior Citizens $ 1.00
Students $ 1.00
Lt. Truck or Dual Wheels P/U $16.00
Trailer 0’ to 12’ Long $11.00
Trailer 12’ to 20’ $16.00
Trailer 20’ or Over $22.00
Motorcycle, Snowmobile & Driver $ 6.00
Trip Between Regularly Scheduled Runs - Plus Fare -
$100.00

ACCOMMODATIONS
MOTELS

Drummond Island Resort 800-999-6343 or
(headquarters) 906-493-1000
All Season Cottages 906-493-5254
Arnold’s Landing Resort 888-252-2650
or 906-493-5654
Bear Track Inn 906-493-5090
Birch Tree Resort 06-493-5355
Drummond Island Hotel 906-493-5799
Drummond Island Yacht Haven 800-543-4743 or
906-493-5799
Fort Drummond Marine & Resort 906-493-5359
Lake View Resort 906-493-5241
LA Lakes Resort and Motel 800-543-4743
Papin's Resort 906-493-5254
Vechell’s Cedar View Resort 906-493-5381
WA-Wen Resort 906-493-5445

CAMPING/RV PARKING
Drummond Island Township Park
906-493-5089
Fort Drummond Marine & Resort
906-493-5359
H & H Resort & Campground
800-543-4743 or 906-493-5195
Mack Haven Resort 906-493-5656

Jarhead
April 6th, 2009, 08:46 AM
Meet at the Bear Track Inn at 8:30 where trail signing tasks and instructions will be assigned (Bear Track opens at 7:00 AM for breakfast).

Once assigned to a work group and area proceed to the designated portion of the trail.

Check back in at Bear Track to report how much trail was signed and any trail issues.

'Chuck's Place' will be having a dinner special on Saturday night.

Volunteers should note the following:
- Appropriate clothing and work gear (gloves, boots, etc.)
- Carpenter claw hammer
- Insect repellent, sun screen, etc.
- Food and beverage for the day (NO alcoholic beverages on trails)
- ORV license (sticker) for vehicles
- This is not a 'trail maintenance' work day. NO power tools are to be used by any of the volunteers for this trail signing activity. Light trimming with hand tools is appropriate where necessary.

Rattler
April 6th, 2009, 02:59 PM
The wife and I will be there fo sho now.

Trail_Fanatic
April 6th, 2009, 09:10 PM

Mr-S
April 29th, 2009, 01:00 AM
I will be there with a few others.

Trail_Fanatic
April 29th, 2009, 08:19 AM

:woot:

Jarhead
April 29th, 2009, 08:56 AM

Bring everyone to the party :yourock:

yj_hank
May 1st, 2009, 01:55 PM
Is anyone else heading up thursday night? I am hoping to explore the island on Friday. It is my first time on Drummond.

Henry

Jarhead
May 1st, 2009, 01:58 PM
Is anyone else heading up thursday night? I am hoping to explore the island on Friday. It is my first time on Drummond.

Henry
I plan on spending the night in Wplverine on Thursday and getting to the Island fairly early on Friday.

yj_hank
May 1st, 2009, 03:52 PM
Bob I am staying at the Drummond Island hotel, looks like you will be there also. Are you planning on exploring the island on Friday? If so perhaps we can get a group together and check out some trails.

Henry:thumb:

Trail_Fanatic
May 1st, 2009, 06:36 PM
I h ave to stop in Gaylord to repair a unit for work on Friday, but as soon as I can get it done, I'm on my way.

Planning to arrive mid-evening at the Bear Track.

I'm going to explore more on Sunday too, if anyone's interested (Henry?).

Rattler
May 1st, 2009, 10:33 PM
I h ave to stop in Gaylord to repair a unit for work on Friday, but as soon as I can get it done, I'm on my way.

Planning to arrive mid-evening at the Bear Track.

I'm going to explore more on Sunday too, if anyone's interested (Henry?).

The wife and I aren't leaving until a little later in the afternoon. Maybe if you aren't getting into anything crazy.

Trail_Fanatic
May 1st, 2009, 10:47 PM
The wife and I aren't leaving until a little later in the afternoon. Maybe if you aren't getting into anything crazy.

Dude . . .

30" tires and open differentials . . .

I'm not capable of getting into anything crazy! :wah:

:lmao:

Rattler
May 1st, 2009, 11:13 PM
Might work then! "32s and a rear locker here. My friend is also coming up with his '86 Land Cruiser to do the signing. He might be up for something too. He is on "35s and F&R ARBs. I am not sure of his plans for Sunday though. He knows the island pretty good too.

MrsRedRuby
May 1st, 2009, 11:26 PM
We are arriving Friday and staying at WaWen in our motorhome. Give a holler if any exploring is going to be done.

Rattler
May 1st, 2009, 11:29 PM
We should be up Friday afternoon sometime too. Staying at the DI Hotel.

yj_hank
May 1st, 2009, 11:41 PM
Pat I have to head home for mothers day saturday night (should be a fun drive) so I cant go on sunday. I just want to check out the island no serious off roading. Here is my cell number but last time I was in the u.p. I did not have any service 517-403-1173. If anyone see's my green YJ just stop me if you want to head out. I have 35's and great lakes stickers on my front fenders.

Henry

Jarhead
May 2nd, 2009, 11:28 AM
Bob I am staying at the Drummond Island hotel, looks like you will be there also. Are you planning on exploring the island on Friday? If so perhaps we can get a group together and check out some trails.

Henry:thumb:
Yes, I plan on doing a bit of exploring. I'll have two other trucks with me as I hope to get them familiar with the State Routes on Friday. Check in with Steve at the Bear Track (first place I intend to stop when i arrive on the island).

MrsRedRuby
May 2nd, 2009, 04:05 PM
Bob if you don't mind, Steve and I will look you up when we get to the island on Friday. See you soon :wave:

Rattler
May 2nd, 2009, 05:12 PM
What is everyone's ETA Friday? Maybe we will try to get there earlier for a little trail ride.

Trail_Fanatic
May 2nd, 2009, 07:48 PM
What is everyone's ETA Friday? Maybe we will try to get there earlier for a little trail ride.

Probably not until 5:00 pm or after.

:wah:

Mr-S
May 3rd, 2009, 12:08 AM
We won't be there till Saturday Morning. See you all at the BT for pancakes.

MrsRedRuby
May 3rd, 2009, 02:07 PM
We should be there with camp set up and ready to go by 1pm. Is there a place and time everyone is going to meet on Friday? :wave:

Jarhead
May 3rd, 2009, 08:35 PM
Hoping to do Breakfast at the Bear Track (9-ish), could plan to do lunch at Pins around 1:00

Mr-S
May 3rd, 2009, 08:40 PM
Might have some of my students in tow also.

Mr-S
May 3rd, 2009, 08:41 PM
You may have up to 2 guests.

:confused:

Trail_Fanatic
May 3rd, 2009, 09:20 PM

:woot:

yj_hank
May 3rd, 2009, 09:48 PM
I will be there thursday night so any time on friday sounds good to me.

Henry

oz97tj
May 4th, 2009, 12:04 AM
I'm showing up Friday afternoon sometime. Maybe we should set a time and place to meet.

Like 3pm someplace...

Jarhead
May 4th, 2009, 07:55 AM
You may have up to 2 guests. :confused:

I believe that now reads 200, if you want me to increase it again, I can :lmao:

Didn't think to change the default till you mentioned it :banghead:

Jarhead
May 4th, 2009, 07:56 AM

:woot::woot:

Mr-S
May 4th, 2009, 09:52 PM
My students have been following this process since I got involved in it. They are very interested in it. When I mentioned that I was going out to do signs, several expressed the desire to help. There are a few that really want to but can't due to things like work and upward bound testing that is going on this weekend but i'll have a few.

Jarhead
May 5th, 2009, 08:21 AM
Okay my plans for Friday have changed a bit...I will be on the Island early but have some HUMMER buisness that will keep me tied up until about 4 PM at which time I intend to goto/be at the Pins for an early dinner and than heading out on the State Routes.

Anyone care to join me is Welcome!

Rattler
May 5th, 2009, 09:12 AM
So what time & where would everyone like to get together for a Friday night trail ride? We should be on the island and set by 4 or 5. easily.

Hay
May 5th, 2009, 10:19 AM

Hello First off we like to say to all that made this happen :yourock:.
We are planning on being there to help with the signing, I have a couple questions... depending on if we arrive late Friday night or Saturday morning will there be a contact at the Bear Track after 8:30am to point us in the right direction? Ah hell I had another question, but I can't think of it :confused:.
See you Saturday

Rattler
May 5th, 2009, 11:41 AM
We are planning on being there to help with the signing, I have a couple questions... depending on if we arrive late Friday night or Saturday morning will there be a contact at the Bear Track after 8:30am to point us in the right direction? Ah hell I had another question, but I can't think of it :confused:.
See you Saturday

Maybe a CB channel? I haven't installed mine yet but that may work too. Maybe we can hang out and wait with instructions if you aren't there yet.

Jarhead
May 5th, 2009, 12:41 PM
Maybe a CB channel? I haven't installed mine yet but that may work too. Maybe we can hang out and wait with instructions if you aren't there yet.

Channel 4 and 7 are my normal standby's...

oz97tj
May 5th, 2009, 03:13 PM
I should be leaving Fenton around 1 pm. I figure that should put me there around 7ish. I'd like to do a little exploring.

Jarhead
May 5th, 2009, 03:15 PM
...I'd like to do a little exploring.

You might want to bring Ryan (from SOFO) along then...:muttley:

oz97tj
May 5th, 2009, 03:17 PM
You might want to bring Ryan (from SOFO) along then...:muttley:

The trails... I want to explore the trails. And Melissa will be there so I don't want her to get jealous.:flipoff:

Trail_Fanatic
May 5th, 2009, 05:22 PM
I figure that should put me there around 7ish.

That's late enough I should be able to make it too. :thumb:

oz97tj
May 5th, 2009, 05:44 PM
Pat, seeing as we will both be late arrivals wanna go cruise around the island for a bit?

Mr-S
May 5th, 2009, 06:39 PM
See you Saturday

Maybe a cell phone? Some you trolls have service providers that don't get coverage after the Mac bridge (Nextel) but some do. Alltel gets coverage just about everywhere on the island though.

Rattler
May 5th, 2009, 06:41 PM
Maybe a cell phone? Some you trolls have service providers that don't get coverage after the Mac bridge (Nextel) but some do. Alltel gets coverage just about everywhere on the island though.

Thats who we have. Not a surprise on the coverage. We had it pretty much our entire UP trip through the middle of nowhere West of Marquette and the Kewenaw last Summer.

yj_hank
May 6th, 2009, 10:26 AM
Can we agree to meet for an evening trail ride at 6:30 or 7:00? You guys decide. Just post where and what time you would like to meet. We can meet at the Bear Track Inn and head out from there. I have never been to Drummond Island before so hopefully someone will have an idea where to go.

Henry :thumb:

Hay
May 6th, 2009, 11:12 AM

Some of us trolls like it when we have no cell coverage on the Island so we aren't bothered by other trolls when leave them under the bridge.

I do have one of those CB things, but We'll just try to make it in time.

Jarhead
May 6th, 2009, 12:04 PM
Can we agree to meet for an evening trail ride at 6:30 or 7:00? You guys decide. Just post where and what time you would like to meet. We can meet at the Bear Track Inn and head out from there. I have never been to Drummond Island before so hopefully someone will have an idea where to go.

We will have to count noses (in order to not exceed the number which would lump us into the category of "event", even though we are just identifying a meeting place), meeting at the Bear Track at 7:00 PM is doable.

Rattler
May 6th, 2009, 12:32 PM
Some of us trolls like it when we have no cell coverage on the Island so we aren't bothered by other trolls when leave them under the bridge.

I do have one of those CB things, but We'll just try to make it in time.

Hehe. I didn't even need to read the name to know who posted this!!

We can meet at the Bear Track at 7.

yj_hank
May 6th, 2009, 01:47 PM
I will meet there at 7:00 then. If we have too many we can split into a couple of groups and head out from there.

Henry

phazer42
May 6th, 2009, 03:29 PM

Hey Jarhead, we found a trail lead!!! :woot:

oz97tj
May 6th, 2009, 03:34 PM
Woo hoo. I'll be there are 7!

rtikql8
May 6th, 2009, 04:37 PM
Does anyone know if a "real" ORV sticker can be purchased somewhere between Flint and the trailhead on Drummond Island?

For some reason I thought Sunes or another store had them up there.

I guess I could get the printed one from Meijer if I have to but just thought I would ask.

Rattler
May 6th, 2009, 05:43 PM
Does anyone know if a "real" ORV sticker can be purchased somewhere between Flint and the trailhead on Drummond Island?

For some reason I thought Sunes or another store had them up there.

I guess I could get the printed one from Meijer if I have to but just thought I would ask.

There is a Meijer store right off I-75 at Bay City Wilder Rd. Exit. You can pick one up there if you like.

Trail_Fanatic
May 6th, 2009, 09:44 PM
OK.
Pre-Maintenance Re-Con Run
Bear Track at 7:00pm.
I believe, as long as we stick to the above premise, this would fall under the Maintenance Contract and therefore be exempt from Event Permit requirements. BUT I AM NOT 100% SURE. Is there a limit to the number of volunteers a contract-holder can utilize on a given maintenance activity/date without pulling the additional permit? I really, really wouldn't this so!

Maybe Paul H, Paul M, or Bob or someone who'd actually read a recent copy of the standard Maintenance Contract could chime in to firm us up on this? :poke:

DITA has a great glossy map of the system available at the BT and all over the Island for $3.00.

Below are the maps I'll be using.
These give a little "extra credit" to those who put in countless hours over the last 2+ years to make the Route a reality. Actually, I think of it more as "Credit where credit is due".

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s286/Trail_Fanatic_2007/DrummondRouteMaintenanceLevel.jpg

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s286/Trail_Fanatic_2007/DrummondRouteMaintenanceLevelCroppe.jpg

rtikql8
May 6th, 2009, 11:46 PM
There is a Meijer store right off I-75 at Bay City Wilder Rd. Exit. You can pick one up there if you like.

Thanks, I was hoping to find one that wasn't printed at the store though. For some reason I thought they had them on the Island but they might be the "printed" ones as well. Oh well, my own fault for waiting until the last minute.

Rattler
May 7th, 2009, 08:09 AM
Thanks, I was hoping to find one that wasn't printed at the store though. For some reason I thought they had them on the Island but they might be the "printed" ones as well. Oh well, my own fault for waiting until the last minute.

I know what you mean. I did the same thing. The one I ordered online last year was better. THe store-printed ones fade a lot it seems.

DieselMTU
May 7th, 2009, 08:24 AM
I am not going to get any work done today! I can't wait to get up there!!!

My plan to sneak out early was foiled when I opened my email this morning and had a meeting scheduled from 4-530.... :ironman:

Jarhead
May 7th, 2009, 10:15 AM

Johnson's Hardware at the Four corners sell the ORV permits (yes, they are the printed ones(.

Greenway
May 7th, 2009, 10:27 PM
I'm showing up Friday afternoon sometime. Maybe we should set a time and place to meet.

Like 3pm someplace...

I thought you were getting a late start.

T-way
May 7th, 2009, 11:28 PM
Rob.....you could always stop at the DNR Field Office just west of the city limits in Gaylord, on M-32. They should have the ORV permits, and not the ones that get printed off the license machines!

oz97tj
May 8th, 2009, 12:34 AM
I thought you were getting a late start.

Yeah, I am. I wrote that before I realized I wasn't going to be able to leave until like 1ish. So now I'm going to be rushing just to reach the 7 pm group.

oz97tj
May 8th, 2009, 12:35 AM
What about the Mounds? I think you can get the good ones there and it isn't far from Flint.

yj_hank
May 8th, 2009, 08:03 AM
I arrived on Drummond Island last night in time to watch the last 2 periods of the wings game (very nice). The Drummond Island Hotel is quite nice. Comfortable beds and quiet, nice sized rooms too. We woke up to a very sunny day. I am going to go get the jeep off the trailer and do a little exploring. Should be a great day.

Henry :woot:

Mr-S
May 8th, 2009, 12:24 PM
I arrived on Drummond Island last night in time to watch the last 2 periods of the wings game (very nice). The Drummond Island Hotel is quite nice. Comfortable beds and quiet, nice sized rooms too. We woke up to a very sunny day. I am going to go get the jeep off the trailer and do a little exploring. Should be a great day.

Henry :woot:

They have internet now?

Rattler
May 9th, 2009, 10:45 PM
They have internet now?

Not a bad wifi connection. It is what I am using right now!

Absolutely horrible 44 and rainy weather today. Well, its horrible if your the weatherman that predicted that because it was far from that wasn't it? Beautiful day!

Mr-S
May 10th, 2009, 10:29 AM
Yea it was a great day. Never saw a drop of the rain they said was going to be falling all day.

trucks are for girls!
May 10th, 2009, 12:00 PM
i was really glad it was a great day instead of well rainy like i was suposed to be.....

Trail_Fanatic
May 10th, 2009, 10:43 PM
i was really glad it was a great day instead of well rainy like i was supposed to be.....

x2!

It was a GREAT day!

THANK YOU ALL for coming out to help with this!

I still have to check out Hallfrisch Trail, Walker's Trail, and the Tight Twisties. I hear good things about them, but have been tied up with Clear Lake Road, Conner's Hole, Shale Beach, and Marble Head for as long as this has been an issue and haven't had the chance yet!

ENORMOUS thanks to Steve Walker at the BT, as well as, Pat Hallfrisch and Rob Katona with the DNR. Without them, this wouldn't have happened. Please visit Steve at the Bear Track Inn and have a meal or stay the night as a thank you if you're on the Island.

So . . .
What were people's thoughts on the Route?
Do you think we were able to keep enough to hold your interest and keep you coming back?

Rattler
May 10th, 2009, 11:13 PM
x2!

It was a GREAT day!

THANK YOU ALL for coming out to help with this!

I still have to check out Hallfrisch Trail, Walker's Trail, and the Tight Twisties. I hear good things about them, but have been tied up with Clear Lake Road, Conner's Hole, Shale Beach, and Marble Head for as long as this has been an issue and haven't had the chance yet!

ENORMOUS thanks to Steve Walker at the BT, as well as, Pat Hallfrisch and Rob Katona with the DNR. Without them, this wouldn't have happened. Please visit Steve at the Bear Track Inn and have a meal or stay the night as a thank you if you're on the Island.

So . . .
What were people's thoughts on the Route?
Do you think we were able to keep enough to hold your interest and keep you coming back?

Pat,
One of us may have told you afterward. A bunch of us ran Tight & Twisties after we were done signing. Pretty fun trail. It got pretty wet in spots but I don't think anyone ever needed a yank just a spot here and there. Plus I don't think a lot of that water will be there a month from now. I know one obstacle was a tree but Steve was told about it and he said he would have it taken care of.

I put some pics up from both days (including the Tight & Twisties). There is even one of you on the Stairsteps!:thumb:

Scott (Hay) and I talked to Steve a couple times while we were out signing. We will definitely stop at the BT again and say "hi" whenever we are up there! Great guy!!

Needless to say we had a great time and met lots of great people! Plus my wife got her first night run in and loved it.

Greenway
May 10th, 2009, 11:14 PM
Hallfrisch trail was great. It was all I could do to get a 4 door JK Rubicon down there. I did tear loose a fender flair though - no biggie. I really liked the tight twisties too.

oz97tj
May 10th, 2009, 11:22 PM
Yup, Hallfrisch Trl was a good time. We started it from the east side and it started real wide so we were all talking about how it may be rated wrong. About a quarter mile in we realized we spoke too soon. It was real tight and pretty fun.

My favorite trail though was Tight & Twisty. We honestly didn't think it was the trail at first because it was so tight at the west entrance, but it was an extremely good time. We must have been the first group that entered from that end as we had to clear a fair amount of trees and things to make it passable. About half way, we ran into another group that helped us with a large tree. Excellent trail!

This was my first time to Drummond Island and I must say I had a blast.

T-way
May 11th, 2009, 09:41 AM
Hey gang.....sorry I missed this! I know I had indicated that I would be there, but I had some other more pressing priorities come up and I had to pass on the trail signage.

Sounds like a good time, and sounds like a lot of work got done. Thanks to all for helping with this!!

:yourock:

Evil Queen
May 11th, 2009, 11:45 AM
It was a great day. I can't wait to run Hallfrisch trail this weekend. It was nice getting the kids out to help such a good cause too. Picked up more trash that I would have liked to see! Why so much clothing out there?? :lmao:

Met alot of great people! Loved trailriding in an Excursion...it'll buff out!!

trucks are for girls!
May 11th, 2009, 06:44 PM
It was a great day. I can't wait to run Hallfrisch trail this weekend. It was nice getting the kids out to help such a good cause too. Picked up more trash that I would have liked to see! Why so much clothing out there?? :lmao:

Met alot of great people! Loved trailriding in an Excursion...it'll buff out!!

i thought that was funny.... how much did clothing did we end up picking up i have a pair of shorts, gloves, a shoe, and a half a tee shirt that i had picked up

Trail_Fanatic
May 11th, 2009, 10:36 PM
i thought that was funny.... how much did clothing did we end up picking up i have a pair of shorts, gloves, a shoe, and a half a tee shirt that i had picked up

One more shoe and a pair of socks away from an entire outfit.

IF you get the panties that were found too.

:ahhh:

T-way
May 11th, 2009, 11:43 PM

Ummmm......that could be damning evidence! Better get rid of it!!!

:poke:

yj_hank
May 12th, 2009, 03:10 PM
I had a great weekend. It was fun putting faces to the posts I have been reading. Could not beat the weather. I will be heading back up again hopefully this fall.

Henry