PDA

View Full Version : Membership

Jeeperz-Creeperz
January 22nd, 2009, 12:42 AM
The Membership Secretary and the Webmaster (me) are going through the membership list and adjusting access accordingly.

Over time, there have been many purged members (no longer active) from the memberlist, yet their accounts have remained active on the board, so we are going through and getting everything in line.

In doing this, I have added a few fields to the user database. If you go to your User Control Panel (http://www.glfwda.org/usercp.php) and click on the "Edit Your Details" you can see your GLFWDA Membership expiration date, Membership number, and if your membership is currently active. If these fields contain data they will be displayed. If they do not, you won't see them.

I realize this may have cut off some from the membership forums and I apologize ahead of time. The script used to do a majority of the changes automatically changed user access for everyone that was expired.

WhiteRhino
January 22nd, 2009, 07:48 AM
I think this is simply proper business management. Go for it.

Brian81CJ
January 22nd, 2009, 08:43 AM
That's a great idea! Thanks! I have two memberships, can you add my other one??

Thanks,
Brian

Jeeperz-Creeperz
January 22nd, 2009, 10:44 AM
That's a great idea! Thanks! I have two memberships, can you add my other one??

Thanks,
Brian

I didn't work that far down the list yet.....

Brian81CJ
January 22nd, 2009, 11:59 AM
Thanks... :yourock:

JohnnyJ
January 22nd, 2009, 02:52 PM
Nice work.

Creative Fab
January 22nd, 2009, 04:43 PM
It will make for a nice reminder that the member is expired and needs to renew. At least it has for me. lol

Jarhead
January 23rd, 2009, 08:51 AM
Dang, these guys are a whole lot smarter than I...or is it I just like to do everything the hard way (like the days of yore).

Jeeperz-Creeperz
January 23rd, 2009, 10:50 AM
Dang, these guys are a whole lot smarter than I...or is it I just like to do everything the hard way (like the days of yore).

It's just you.... nobody calls it "yore" anymore, now it's "Back in the day"....:lmao:

Jarhead
January 23rd, 2009, 11:45 AM
It's just you.... nobody calls it "yore" anymore, now it's "Back in the day"....:lmao:
I done missed that bus ride to...:banghead:

lgottler
January 23rd, 2009, 06:08 PM
I done missed that bus ride to...:banghead:

Yeah, the only "yore" I know if is "I accidentally spilled beer on yore floor".... :thumb:

joe_jeep
January 23rd, 2009, 07:53 PM
Yeah, the only "yore" I know if is "I accidentally spilled beer on yore floor".... :thumb:

that would be alcohol abuse!:ahhh:

back in the day to bob was b4 fire!

USMC 0369
January 26th, 2009, 01:14 AM
Hey now, lets not be bashing on Bob...even if his first issued weapon was a crossbow and his uniform was a loin cloth.

:lmao:

Jarhead
January 26th, 2009, 09:14 AM
I can only say, you are as young as you feel (thankfully my wife is younger than I).:rolleyes:

phazer42
January 26th, 2009, 11:11 PM
I can only say, you are as young as you feel (thankfully my wife is younger than I).:rolleyes:

who isn't younger then you??!!:poke:

oz97tj
January 26th, 2009, 11:14 PM

lol. I knew I liked you.:thumb:

DDS4X4
January 26th, 2009, 11:45 PM
OUCH!

Jarhead
January 27th, 2009, 09:21 AM
You're killing me :flipoff:

joe_jeep
January 27th, 2009, 04:47 PM
Hey now, lets not be bashing on Bob...even if his first issued weapon was a crossbow and his uniform was a loin cloth.

:lmao:

"bob in a loin cloth" :lmao:i just threw up a little

USMC 0369
January 27th, 2009, 04:55 PM
"bob in a loin cloth" :lmao:i just threw up a little

Dude... sorry for the visual.

mitrail400ex
January 31st, 2009, 11:50 PM
All renewals and membership applications as of 1/31/09 have been processed for mailing. All users SHOULD, at this point, be updated to reflect their current expiration dates of 1/31/2010 (or later, for those who renewed early).

Thank you all for your continued support!

mitrail400ex
February 7th, 2009, 01:45 PM
Another round of membership processing will occur today (momentarily) and all website access will be updated accordingly.

I will also be sending out all renewal notices through March 15th, so if you're set to expire soon, you should be getting your notice in the mail next week. If you don't receive your notice by 2/16/09, please contact me and I'll get it out to you.

In lieu of renewing via US mail, you can also click the link in my signature, or click "Join" on the home page to renew your membership.

Thanks for your support!

(For this notice only, I'll make this note. I plan on updating this thread whenever I do a round of processing, that way people can know when to expect their membership packets.)

mitrail400ex
March 1st, 2009, 01:52 PM
Another round of processing will happen on 3/2, as well as working on sending out renewal notices through April 15th. Any members who have renewed or joined between 2/22 and 3/1 should receive their packets sometime this week.

You should also have your GLFWDA Forum access updated accordingly by Midnight tonight.

Thank you for your continued support!

mitrail400ex
May 6th, 2009, 07:33 AM
This round of membership processing will occur between Sunday (5/10) and Monday (5/11). Anyone who has submitted a membership or renewal over the past month and hasn't yet received your packet should be getting it some time next week.

My apologies for the delay. Weddings, school, work, and family obligations are fun! :banghead:

Jarhead
May 6th, 2009, 07:39 AM
You da Man Eric! :yourock:

WhiteRhino
May 6th, 2009, 08:22 AM
I thought we voted a year ago that all memberships were going switch over to renewing at the first of the year. Am I mistaken?

mitrail400ex
May 6th, 2009, 09:23 AM
That would be news to me. I've still been processing them as they come up. I could be wrong though. Any input from someone who was more active than me a year ago?

Jarhead
May 6th, 2009, 10:05 AM
I thought we voted a year ago that all memberships were going switch over to renewing at the first of the year. Am I mistaken?

The Membership did not support this action.