PDA

View Full Version : jeepers creepers supports GLFWDA

joe_jeep
January 8th, 2009, 08:20 PM
I am proud to announce that Jeepers Creepers has just paid his 2009 dues to be a GLFWDA associate member. He is our only current level 5 contributor. in our tough economy this is no small expense! He has supported us for a long time.

Kevin and his lovely wife have a great little shop in Wyandott. He just built a third member for the 9 inch in my tj. It runs quiet and cool, even with 5.43 gears and a detroit locker. The price was actually so cheap i had to tip him!

Lets help support his buisness! Next time you need work on your rig, or parts give Kevin a call!

"their service is good as gold"

Jeepers Creepers
1627 Eureka rd.
Wyandotte, mi 48192
734-281-8141
888-281-0681

If you can find someone that does better work at a lower price
Jarhead will pay for it!:lmao:

kb8ymf
January 8th, 2009, 08:22 PM
Thanks Kevin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We all appreciate what you do, not only for the website but supporting our organization as well!!!:thumb::thumb::thumb: Especially with the current state of the economy in MI.
jim-kb8ymf

WhiteRhino
January 8th, 2009, 08:44 PM
Kevin, I don't care what they say about you....... wait, they said something good so I guess I do care.:lmao:

I'm sure there are times you wonder if it's all worth it. :ironman: :banghead::confused::wah: Well, it is.:thumb:

Thanks a bunch.:yourock:
Jim

DDS4X4
January 8th, 2009, 10:23 PM
THANKS, Kevin.

Yes, he does GREAT work on WJ Grands TOO!!!

oz97tj
January 8th, 2009, 10:37 PM
Way to go Kevin. I still wish you were going to be up north so I could push you in the snow! Next time I guess.

Trail_Fanatic
January 8th, 2009, 10:42 PM
:yourock:
(As always!)

phittie1100
January 8th, 2009, 10:49 PM
Thanks again Kevin for everything you do!

GerkTJ
January 8th, 2009, 11:18 PM
thanks for all your efforts!!

cc
January 9th, 2009, 12:31 AM
I placed an order for some stuff from Kevin a couple weeks ago via his website and received it in 2 business days. :thumb:

Jarhead
January 9th, 2009, 09:07 AM
Kevin, I would be lost without you :yourock:
:woot::woot::woot:

jeepfreak81
January 9th, 2009, 12:12 PM
Thanks!

calvynandhobbs
January 11th, 2009, 09:54 PM
Kevin, thanks for all of your contributions to the sport. One thing I miss about living in Connecticut is ordering parts from you and then coming to pick them up so I can hang out and chat a little bit. You're always a great person to bounce ideas off of and ask technical questions.

navy-jeepster
January 12th, 2009, 11:41 AM
It is great that you publish info about the great associate members that support GLFWDA.

When I come back to Michigan for a visit, if I need any work done on my jeep, I will make sure I bring it here.

Todd

joe_jeep
January 12th, 2009, 02:57 PM
Kevin, thanks for all of your contributions to the sport. One thing I miss about living in Connecticut is ordering parts from you and then coming to pick them up so I can hang out and chat a little bit. You're always a great person to bounce ideas off of and ask technical questions.

ill bet that a brown van will drop off almost anything kevin has to ya.:thumb:

calvynandhobbs
January 13th, 2009, 09:46 PM
ill bet that a brown van will drop off almost anything kevin has to ya.:thumb:

I know it will, but it's just not the same. I have some parts I'm going to order from him this spring.