December 16th, 2008, 09:25 PM
:confused:

Is something wrong?
I'd hate to see you go.
I like your input.

Jarhead
December 17th, 2008, 07:28 AM
how do I delete my account?
Steve, your account will become dormant/deleted if you don't post or visit in a years time. I understand you are not able to help in every way you would like, nor do you necessarily recognize that we involve ourselves all over the State whether NFS, State Lands, Private Property or Business initiatives to further our goals of gaining and maintaining full-size user access.

We have focused in increasing our numbers in order to do better job of having a Membership Base that is more reflective of our user group to enhance our discussions and negotiations with various people we encounter in gaining and maintaining full-size user access. This being said, we need you.

The State is just now wrapping a number of State Forest Reviews and Compartment Meetings that were held all over the State. Guys like yourself that may appear to be in a remote area can save some of us a good deal of traveling by attending meetings in your area and than forwarding your comments as to what took place. There is no formal process, just a means to effectively communicate across our State and reduce miles needed to travel.

If your mind is set, yes your account can be deleted prior to the year; but I would ask you to please reconsider because as I said before, We Need You!

Jeeperz-Creeperz
December 17th, 2008, 12:39 PM
I had replied to your email that you sent from the "contact us" form, but it was returned as undeliverable.