PDA

View Full Version : Mounds, Chili

brewmenn
November 7th, 2008, 10:33 PM
Once again I plan on cooking up a big pot of chili and bringing it to the mounds and sharing it with whoever happens to show up.

Be there.

Grandcherokee
February 15th, 2009, 02:47 PM
Anyone know when the soonest you can purchase 09 ORV stickers?? I didn't get one last year and I really don't want to spend the $$ for one for just this event.. I can't find any info on the internet about such! Otherwise.I will just come and bring some goodies and lurk!:rolleyes:

OldSailor
February 15th, 2009, 04:40 PM
Anyone know when the soonest you can purchase 09 ORV stickers?? I didn't get one last year and I really don't want to spend the $$ for one for just this event.. I can't find any info on the internet about such! Otherwise.I will just come and bring some goodies and lurk!:rolleyes:

It used to be that ORV stickers were valid thru Mar 31, and new ones could be purchased in March, effective on 4/1. I don't know if it's the same now. But anyplace that sells ORV stickers (most sorting goods shops and motorcycle dealers) should be able to tell you.

Renegade II
February 15th, 2009, 07:02 PM
You can also buy online. The online ones are much higher quality, like the ORV tags of yesteryear.

http://www.michigan.gov/dnr/0,1607,7-153-10365_15070-168458--,00.html

Grandcherokee
February 16th, 2009, 08:59 AM
I tried that site..I only find hunting licenses. I'll do some "in person" checking.Thanks

Jarhead
February 16th, 2009, 09:07 AM
I tried that site..I only find hunting licenses. I'll do some "in person" checking.Thanks
The ORV Permits are on the same site as Fishing, Hunting, etc. The full list is available here http://www.mdnr-elicense.com/common/popups/popframe.asp?url=licenses.asp

Unforetunately, the 2009 ORV Permit is not available yet.

oz97tj
February 22nd, 2009, 08:55 PM
What time is this shindig happening? I don't see times posted anywhere.

Greenway
February 22nd, 2009, 10:00 PM

Look me up when you get there. I have a spare 08 ORV sticker I got but didn't use last year thats good till April. PM me if you're interested. You can have it free.

brewmenn
February 23rd, 2009, 11:53 PM
What time is this shindig happening? I don't see times posted anywhere.

I plan on being there at 9am which means hopefully I'll be there by 10. The chili eating usually starts around noon. Wheeling goes on throughout the day.

Ridin Dirty
February 24th, 2009, 12:09 AM
My wife and I and our little girl will be there for sure.

GL08JK
February 24th, 2009, 12:26 AM

Usually you have to wait until March 1st before most dealers have them. Even trying to buy them through the DNR e-license if you try and buy one now it will tell you March 1st.

yogi
February 28th, 2009, 06:51 AM
iam out wife wrecked her car thursay on black ice and needs my jeep to get to work this morning:wah:

Grandcherokee
February 28th, 2009, 08:41 AM
I am out.........Dog got sprayed by a skunk late last night....We let her in the house, not knowing and she ran through the house right to our bedroom..We will be staying home washing bedding and the couch she rubed up against.. Peeheew

yogi
February 28th, 2009, 08:49 AM
I am out.........Dog got sprayed by a skunk late last night....We let her in the house, not knowing and she ran through the house right to our bedroom..We will be staying home washing bedding and the couch she rubed up against.. Peeheew

same thing happen to us last spring house reeked for two weeks:ahhh:

Grandcherokee
March 2nd, 2009, 08:56 AM
same thing happen to us last spring house reeked for two weeks:ahhh:

Dog smells fine.but the house still has a odor.....Nasty !