PDA

View Full Version : Yet ANOTHER use for Ultimate Air!

MuddyPaws
August 3rd, 2005, 02:40 AM
This tank set-up is one of the coolest things I have seen. It's a great idea. Today I ran out of gas for my little welder so I looked at the Ultimate Air tank and said...huh, I wonder...so I tried it and the regulator fit right on the tank so I hooked it up and we went on welding. Can't say enough about this product. Haven't run into a negative thing yet. I have run air tools, aired up tires, set a bead, even filled my son's little pool floaty ring thingy. I saw it first hand for the first time at the Troll Opener. A buddy of mine rolled his tire completely off the rim. WhiteRino popped out his Ultimate Air and it set the bead and we were on the trail again.

http://eup.k12.mi.us/~tstrader/ultimate-air/STA70741.JPG

Creative Fab
August 8th, 2005, 10:00 AM
We got some more use out of whiteRino's Ultimate Air tank this past week at the Dunes.

Brian, how about a GL presidential discount for one of my very own? ;)

Pat

Brian81CJ
August 15th, 2005, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by Ironman@Aug 8 2005, 02:00 PM
We got some more use out of whiteRino's Ultimate Air tank this past week at the Dunes.

Brian, how about a GL presidential discount for one of my very own? ;)

Pat
<div align="right">5418
[/quote]

Hi Pat,
Actually I&#39;m running a really good sale on some right now. They&#39;re listed on MJ. I will be posting the same here later today.
Click here (http://michiganjeepers.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/930109322/m/997105555)
check it out and send me a PM or call me if you have any questions.
Thanks, Brian

P.S. Thank you Jim for all the positive feedback I&#39;m getting from your system&#33;&#33;

Nvrenuf
August 15th, 2005, 09:25 AM
My tank was delivered Friday. Looks very nice. I am going to get it filled today. :D

WhiteRhino
August 15th, 2005, 11:44 AM
P.S. Thank you Jim for all the positive feedback I&#39;m getting from your system&#33;&#33;

I found it very handy at the dunes while running super low pressure. If a tire got below a comfortable level, 30 seconds later we were back and running. No digging out the slow pumping cigarette lighter pump.

MuddyPaws
August 15th, 2005, 02:33 PM
We didn&#39;t have to use it for the Jeep tires at RTCC but we did stop in Gaylord on the way down and noticed that the Van tire was low, and with the trailer we couldn&#39;t get close enough to the air pump so we pulled out the Ultimate Air tank and filled er up.

We also used it 3 times to run air tools to take a broken front driveshaft out during RTCC and let another team borrow it to run air tools to do an emergency trans removal.

Roadhouse
August 16th, 2005, 11:23 PM
I just looked at Brians link to the sales on MJ. I&#39;m going to order a 15# unit here before the week is up....those are great prices.

And before anyone says anything.....I know I don&#39;t wheel, but it will look cool on my Jeep as I&#39;m cruising the malls. :P

WhiteRhino
August 17th, 2005, 08:11 AM
Will it even run in the malls?

Originally posted by Roadhouse66@Aug 16 2005, 10:23 PM
I just looked at Brians link to the sales on MJ. I&#39;m going to order a 15# unit here before the week is up....those are great prices.

And before anyone says anything.....I know I don&#39;t wheel, but it will look cool on my Jeep as I&#39;m cruising the malls. :P
<div align="right">5530
[/quote]

MuddyPaws
August 17th, 2005, 09:46 AM
I didn&#39;t think it ran at all :unsure: :lol:

Roadhouse
August 17th, 2005, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by MuddyPaws@Aug 17 2005, 09:46 AM
I didn&#39;t think it ran at all :unsure:? :lol:
<div align="right">5538
[/quote]

Yes it does run at the Malls. Wife has been driving it to work cause it get 18mpg compared to 12mpg her Suburban gets.

for those that don&#39;t know, my wife works for Target which is in the mall. :P