PDA

View Full Version : Trolls Fall Color Tour - Nope!!

T-way
September 30th, 2008, 10:58 PM
It is with deep regret that I inform all of our friends at GLFWDA that the Troll Four Wheelers will not be hosting our annual Fall Color Tour this year.

We had planned on doing the event, but my near-fatal motorcycle accident, along with my long recuperation, have seriously derailed our plans. I've been waist-deep in paperwork for insurance, lawyers, phone calls, etc. And to top it off, I've returned to work this week (which is kicking my butt - I'm WAY tired!).

We had originally planned for the event to be held on October 11, so as not to conflict with the GLFWDA quarterly meeting on the 4th. But - there's been no time to plan the event, and Marv & Sue are hosting their Halloweening event that same weekend. We would encourage all who are interested in wheeling that weekend to check out their shindig.....it will probaby be a blast!! :thumb:

There's been some scuttlebutt about the Trolls kind of fading away. I can assure that this is NOT the case. But we're just a small club, with many members who work weekends. Additionally, only 2 of us have rigs that are up and running right now!! So.....the Color Tour will not take place this year. We FULLY INTEND to bring it back next year!!

Thanks for your support and understanding!

Petoskey Mudder
September 30th, 2008, 11:32 PM
:wah:

DDS4X4
October 1st, 2008, 09:22 PM
Bummer! But I'll be in KY at LBL wheeling with friends that weekend anyways.

Take it slow and get healed, T-Way, we'll wheel another day!

Thanks for the update on the Trolls, Hang in there guys and gals!

Trail_Fanatic
October 1st, 2008, 10:15 PM
Just get better so we can do it with you next year!

:thumb:

Laurel
October 2nd, 2008, 01:06 AM
If given the choice between having a color tour or you still with us....I choose the later. I guarantee the leaves will turn again next year!

Jarhead
October 2nd, 2008, 06:27 AM
I will be forced to wander aimlessly without direction...

MiniJ
October 2nd, 2008, 09:11 AM
If given the choice between having a color tour or you still with us....I choose the later. I guarantee the leaves will turn again next year!

x2!!!!

Brian81CJ
October 2nd, 2008, 11:45 AM
I miss my Troll friends!!! :wah:

joe_jeep
October 2nd, 2008, 02:27 PM
another great event not happening.

i should just get used to wheeling alone, or trade the jeep for a really fast sled.

Petoskey Mudder
October 2nd, 2008, 02:55 PM
i should just get used to wheeling alone, or trade the jeep for a really fast sled.
:thumb::thumb:
Well put.

T-way
October 3rd, 2008, 03:16 PM
I will be forced to wander aimlessly without direction...

Now Bob.....I never said that I wouldn't be willing to give you "direction"!!!

I'd be glad to tell you where to go!!!

:poke:

Seriously though....we will miss seeing all of our friends and "regulars" at the Color Tour. I haven't seen many of you for well over a year!!

Jarhead
October 3rd, 2008, 05:05 PM
Now Bob.....I never said that I wouldn't be willing to give you "direction"!!!

I'd be glad to tell you where to go!!!

:poke:

Seriously though....we will miss seeing all of our friends and "regulars" at the Color Tour. I haven't seen many of you for well over a year!!
Thanks T-Way, I feel better knowing...:lmao:

DDS4X4
October 3rd, 2008, 09:05 PM
After Sunday, there are likely to be more who WILL tell you where to go!

Rattler
October 7th, 2008, 01:08 AM
RATS!! Oh well. All the better with us just moving and me having to do a ton of stuff at the new house. I think the wife and I might have our own short Fall Color Tour around the Gldwin/St. Helens area at the end of Oct. pending my work schedule.

Get better T-Way and see you next Fall! Good luck with that insurance stuff too. I know how difficult it can be.

MrsRedRuby
October 15th, 2008, 03:14 PM
Hey T-Way..........sorry to hear of your misfortune but so glad you are on the heal. Steve is always bugging me to find out what the Trolls are up to so please keep us in your loop. You get something going, Steve and I will be there. We still smile about you chasing us on Drummond Island to let us know our rear tailight on the RV was malfunctioning. Take care........Steve and Candace Clarke (03 Red Rubicon) :thumb: