PDA

View Full Version : What would you like to see changed?

Sean
July 12th, 2005, 10:31 AM
What types of things would you like to see different, changed, updated, etc... on the website?
Any other comments or questions are welcome.

Thanks for helping me help everyone.
-Sean Spaniol.

offroadracer99
July 12th, 2005, 05:54 PM
I just posted in July 2005 Quarterly that maybe we could get a spot where we could be informed upon the upcoming topics to voted upon with some detail and discussion about the issue to be voted upon. This way if we all get the right to vote on these issues, we would have been able to research the topic and discuss it with other members. :rolleyes:

MuddyPaws
July 26th, 2005, 03:05 PM
whoops...been posting my suggestions in the wrong place... :(

I'm sure you'll find them.

Mudgoer
August 6th, 2005, 02:18 AM
Sean,
The Wolverine club can be removed from the clubs list and others too. The new Boondocker has the latest list.
I brought a pic of my jeep to the web site and it ended up in 'my card'. I want it to show up on my posts. Can you help?

Thanks, Rick

mazzola
August 17th, 2005, 08:01 AM
Sean,
Please contact me. There are a number of issues we'd like to correct on the site and some individuals are still waiting to be approved after sumbitting info to be allowed to post.
jim
kb8ymf@juno.com

WhiteRhino
August 17th, 2005, 08:10 AM
Please contact the Brauessers.
I talked to Vic last night.
They are not even getting on line because of their frustration that they can not log on.
If you can not get their phone number, email me & I will give it to you.

Jim

roll-bar Bob
August 17th, 2005, 08:30 AM
there should be a way to reference pix in the gallery on a topic reply or download pix like there is in the introduction. if i dont have a URL how do i put a pix. in a reply????

RBB

Sean
August 19th, 2005, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by roll-bar Bob@Aug 17 2005, 08:30 AM
there should be a way to reference pix in the gallery on a topic reply or download pix like there is in the introduction. if i dont have a URL how do i put a pix. in a reply????

RBB
<div align="right">5534
[/quote]
Let me check on that and all the other stuff for everyone.

-Sean