View Full Version : UFWDA 2005

DDS4X4
July 6th, 2005, 11:00 PM
Well , we are packed and ready to head west. Leaving Thursday night, 7/7. We expect to meet up with VP - Joe, Maria & family in the Philipsburg, MT area on Wednesday, 7/13 for 3 days of trail rides with the Montana 4 Wheel Drive Assn.

We've replaced the bumper with an ARB, added D rings and a Warn to the front of the Grand to rectify the front tow hook problem we experienced at the Spring Openner. This will be the maden voyage, we'll see how much use/abuse they get?

We are looking forward to an interesting United Convention at Big Sky, MT 7/17-7/20 and plan to report back to GLFWDA at the next Quarterly (we'll miss July's).

We are spending an additional 10 days at Yellowstone and the Tetons with our families from CA, WA and OH, returning by the end of the month.

The second weekend of August will find us wheeling with the Indiana Four Wheel Drive Assn at Wilstem Ranch in southern Indiana. We'll meet up with our friends from Louisville, KY, Chicago, IL, Springfield, OH and lots of Fat Boy Jeepers.

Have a GREAT summer and remember to be SAFE and have FUN too!

WhiteRhino
July 7th, 2005, 11:05 AM
Have a great time!

Roadhouse
July 7th, 2005, 11:15 PM
Sounds like entirely too much fun :D Enjoy!

DDS4X4
July 10th, 2005, 08:58 AM
Well we made it to CO and did the family/relative visit thing. Now it's time to head north and do the FUN things in WY and MT. It's been HOT and DRY here with forecasts of 100+ in eastern MT. I thought OH had been bad and the mountains would be a welcome change ... I guess we are not HIGH enough yet. Can see snow on some of the peaks!

Later and I'll try not to have too much fun ... but just being away from work and in the Jeep is FUN enough!