PDA

View Full Version : GG?????????

roll-bar Bob
June 15th, 2005, 07:39 AM
WILL A 76 K5 WITH A 350, TH400, 6" LIFT AND 33X15X15 MAKE IT AT GG?????? :unsure:

RBB

Creative Fab
June 15th, 2005, 09:24 AM
Is either end locked?

If not he or she could end up on the stock run!

roll-bar Bob
June 15th, 2005, 10:52 AM
FRONT LOCKER AND REAR SPOOL ;) BUY THAT TIME

MY CONCERN IS WILL IT FIT DOWN THE TRAILS. HOW NARROW IS IT UP THERE? I AM NOT CONCERNED WITH BODY DAMAGE BUT MORE WITH TRYING TO TAKE A FULL SIZE RIG DOWN A TRAIL THAT JEEPS HALF TO SQUEEZE THROUGH.

RBB

WhiteRhino
June 15th, 2005, 04:22 PM
You will fit down the trails OK. many of the trails are tight and brushy but you are only about 6" wider at the axle.

You are sure to struggle a little more than the Jeeps.
You can just look forward to some extra "custom pinstriping".

Gonna have a winch?

roll-bar Bob
June 15th, 2005, 05:01 PM
yep a 12,000 Lb winch up front. I just ordered it the other day :D and I might be getting my hands on my buddy's 8,000 Lb for the rear :rolleyes: . he is up grading :blink:

"we dont need no stinking paint" :P :D

RBB

this is the before pix.. ;)
wegotmud.org (http://wegotmud.org/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3129.0;id=5601;ima ge)

chevotass
July 7th, 2005, 10:04 PM
you might actually be the savior in your group. yes you will be heavier and wider.. but being heavy and with 2 winches. sometimes those fullsizes in a all small wheelbase group turns out to save the day in towing and winching duties.

ive been to the canada run a couple times and we always had at least 2 fullsizes in are group. both on 40s. pinstriping yes.. dents.. a couple. but you can always get through when needed.

roll-bar Bob
July 8th, 2005, 08:02 AM
I just picked up a fiberglass cj body that might be added to it next week sometime B)

RBB

chevotass
July 9th, 2005, 12:56 AM
fiberglass doesnt scratch.. it breaks

Creative Fab
July 10th, 2005, 10:33 PM
Whatever you bring you will have fun!

We will be giving away some nice door prizes this year too.

See you there!

Brian
July 10th, 2005, 10:45 PM
I am going. I booked a room and sent in my money! Hell I am even getting a sweatshirt and T-shirt this run :)

Is there a reason there is no official post about the run on here or any other web site? I have searched the web and come up empty. I had someone ask me about it but I had already sent in the only paperwork/flier I had.

Roadhouse
July 10th, 2005, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Brian@Jul 10 2005, 11:45 PM
I am going. I booked a room and sent in my money! Hell I am even getting a sweatshirt and T-shirt this run :)

Is there a reason there is no official post about the run on here or any other web site? I have searched the web and come up empty. I had someone ask me about it but I had already sent in the only paperwork/flier I had.
<div align="right">5128
[/quote]

Brian, I recieved your registration yesterday. I&#39;ll be getting something out to you within&#39; the next week.

When I get more time, I will post the flyer on here and a few other websites.

Brian
July 10th, 2005, 10:54 PM
Thanks&#33;

If you can email a copy of the form to me I will post it on a few site also. I should have scanned mine in my computer but I didn&#39;t think of it until it was filled out :(