PDA

View Full Version : The Cliffs - May 8-11

Jeeperz-Creeperz
April 28th, 2008, 07:20 PM
www.thecliffsinsaneterrain.com (http://www.thecliffsinsaneterrain.com)

Date: May 8-11

Trail/Area: The Cliffs Insane Terrain, Marseilles, IL

Difficulty Level: 3

Organized Event?: No

Vehicle Limit?: Wheel base/tire size limit - see www.thecliffsinsaneterrain.com for details

joe_jeep
April 30th, 2008, 04:03 PM
thx for the invite, but i cant make it this time. the wife and i have a camping trip with the ohio truck camper club from rv.net. sounds like alot of fun though! yahoo maps says 16 miles closer than drummond island too! is this park as cool as it looks? anyone been here yet? id like to check this park out.

phittie1100
May 8th, 2008, 08:51 AM
Have you ever been there Kevin? I just pulled it up on Mapquest, I didn't realize it was that close (unless I pulled up the wrong Mareilles IL) - 5.5 hours from Flint?

WhiteRhino
May 8th, 2008, 08:56 AM
be prepared for body damage if you want to run the fun stuff.

Jeeperz-Creeperz
May 8th, 2008, 09:26 AM
Have you ever been there Kevin? I just pulled it up on Mapquest, I didn't realize it was that close (unless I pulled up the wrong Mareilles IL) - 5.5 hours from Flint?

Yes, we went in October, 2006. That's the right one, it's about 330 miles from us.

Even on some of the "easy" stuff, you should be prepared :lmao:

phittie1100
May 8th, 2008, 12:03 PM

Are you implying my Jeep is too pretty ? :wah:

:lmao:

WhiteRhino
May 8th, 2008, 12:37 PM
Are you implying my Jeep is too pretty ? :wah:

:lmao:

Nope, (although you need to get rid of the fuzzy dice:crazy:) but many of the trails are V notches where you are laying it over on it's side. I cracked my windshield even with it folded down.

You may get some different looks driving it to the office on Monday morning though.:lmao: