PDA

View Full Version : Fun CJ-5 with V8 forsale.

Vader5
May 17th, 2004, 11:45 AM
SOLD

PRICE $2000 o.b.o BUMPS PLEASE!! See Picture Link Below!

This CJ goes fast and hard with all the safety goodies you need. Trail rides great, only stuck once in 3 years. Raced about once a month in the summer, takes first or second in it's class every time.

NEED FAMILY STYLE WHEELER.
I have to give up the go fast stuff for a four seater. There's only room for 2 the way my 5 is set up.

Here's the goods on the CJ-5, make sure to check out the pictures, they speak the truth and are only 3 weeks old:

Good running driveable condition. Costs of new parts shown next to items.

304 V8, 4 barrel, 500 cfm edelbrock (cost $230), new water pump and radiator Aug. 03 (cost $200), New Alternator ($45), Coil and voltage regulator ($65)Oct. 03, new Inframe headers (Still in the box $180).

T-150 3spd with 2 year old Centerforce Gold Clutch (Clutch $250).

New Professionally built heavy duty rear drive shaft ($180)

Dana 20 Transfer Case.

Shackle lift ($70), with 33" Procomp Muds (85% tread $500 new)

Narrow trac axles (open dif f/r) with 3:31 gears.

Grant steering wheel, plastic racing seats with covers, 4 point RCI harnesses ($90), 6 point roll cage kit ($90).

Custom front and rear heavy duty bumpers with solid tow points and custom tow bar included.

Jeep only $2,000.00 o.b.o.

With parts extra parts listed below $2,500.00 o.b.o.

Parts included with sale or trade only:
Front Dana 30 widetrac axle with 3:07 greas in it (axle is from spindle to spindle with no brakes and comes with NEW 4:27 gears and NEW open carrier with install kit for the gears)

Rear Dana 44 (scout 31 spline) with factory TracLok and 4:27 gears (needs all new brake parts)

1 spare 304 (stock)

Asking $2,500 o.b.o. or trade for one of the following:
CJ-7 of equal value (6 or 8 cylinder)
Cherokee XJ of equal value (2 or 4 door, stick or auto.)
YJ of equal value (Soft or Hard Top)

I don't care about a little rust, I'd just like something that's fairly solid and has room for a child seat in the back. PM me with offers and pictures if possible.

http://www.michiganjeepers.com/photopost/s...&sort=1&cat=500 (http://www.michiganjeepers.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=19672&size=big&password=&sort=1&cat=500)
:rolleyes:[B]