PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Summer Trail Maintenance

Jarhead
February 11th, 2008, 11:37 AM
Our Summer Trail maintenace is Currently Scheduled for July 26th. Details as to where and how to connect with those performing the Maintenance will be forth coming.

phittie1100
February 11th, 2008, 04:09 PM
We are currently recruiting help for the 17 mile stretch of ORV Routes in the Mio area.

If you have a group or club that would be willing to take on this project, please let me know. Until then, we are seeking help from anyone free that weekend.

Trail_Fanatic
March 28th, 2008, 12:36 AM
The Two Trackers will do this Route.
(If this is the one I'm thinking it is)

We plan to be there on April 12 & 13th, IF the snow is gone.

:thumb:

brewmenn
July 20th, 2008, 01:36 PM
Is this still happening?

Jarhead
July 21st, 2008, 09:39 AM
Is this still happening?
Check with TrailFanatic...

Trail_Fanatic
July 21st, 2008, 02:21 PM
Two Trackers have adopted this route but I'm sure they wouldn't mind extra help if you really wanted to come out and assist.

:thumb:

lgottler
July 21st, 2008, 10:07 PM
Wow, that seems like a drive from the normal territory of the 2 trackers....? Wish I had time to get out and drive around in the woods, even if it is on a tailgate, backwards.

Lucas

Trail_Fanatic
July 21st, 2008, 10:20 PM
Wow, that seems like a drive from the normal territory of the 2 trackers....?

It sure is.:ahhh:
But we wanted to try to bring the TT into the GLFWDA familly by helping out. :thumb:

I think we need to try to adopt Tin Cup! :lmao:

brewmenn
July 22nd, 2008, 07:53 AM
This weekend? I'd love to come help and have been looking for an excuse to head up that way but I'd rather do it some weekend when I didn't have to rush home Sunday for the Quarterly.

Trail_Fanatic
July 22nd, 2008, 10:47 AM
This weekend? I'd love to come help and have been looking for an excuse to head up that way but I'd rather do it some weekend when I didn't have to rush home Sunday for the Quarterly.

NOT this weekend.
So would the TT, that's why they changed the date to Aug 16 and 17.

This is just a left over post from before they adopted the Route.
See ya at the meeting?

brewmenn
July 22nd, 2008, 07:23 PM
yep, I plan on bring at the meeting.